out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We also added Vlahovic in January. The only noticeable downgrade is missing Chiesa, players getting older is a problem tho, especially Cuadrado and Bonucci.
Definitely not just an only as part time Dybala>Di Maria's guest appearance

- - - Updated - - -

Lippi did well 2nd time
And so did trapatoni …
Lippi was THE legend and his disaster started when DP got that injury that made Juve drop from top spot to a midtable place I think it was 7th place.
We were DP dependant at the time as I rated him 2nd in the world at the time.
Lippi also took us to 3 back to back finals...
Definitely not the same.
Trap - Honestly Im too young to tell something about this period. I just know Platini was amazing.

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
How can you hate Krasic lol
It is like hating Elia or Salas
I love Krasic for that one Lazio goal alone :tuttosport:

And that he crawled over broken glass from muscow to be here

Our players, if a genie appeared and offered a CL win for JJ if the players lost 1 instagram follower in return, our players would refuse

TFU at JJ

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2005
He should of been sacked 20 reasons ago I think they are just waiting on a replacement.
I think the management abandoned the season and is mainly considering a top 4 finish and if by any means.. we improve drastically performance wise when everyone (mainly Pogba, ADM and Chiesa) is back and we put a title challenge..

There is a possibility that he will see out his contract or at lesst next season as well

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think the management abandoned the season and is mainly considering a top 4 finish and if by any means.. we improve drastically performance wise when everyone (mainly Pogba, ADM and Chiesa) is back and we put a title challenge..

There is a possibility that he will see out his contract or at lesst next season as well
There is no way in hell they'd have allowed him to stay just by finishing 4th. I get that it is difficult to replace coaches midseason but they are prolly working out already on summer replacement.

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
All the money spent on another new signings will be money flushed in toilet until this bum is here. We should be planning new signings after we decide new coach and consult it with him. There is no future with this guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)