out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I have a feeling we have not explored thoroughly whether our success in 2014-2019 period was because of Allegri or Conte.
Perhaps distinguished Tuzzers can help settling that issue once and for all.
ok enough of this shit. let me start of by saying 3-0 barca will cancel out juve going to serie b this season. sure 3-0 barca didn't result in winning a european trophy. but 3-0 barca is the greatest accomplishment a club like juve could achieve in europe

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
If on the clubs birthday week he would lose tomorrow and miss out on the Europa League and lose to our most bitter rivals at the weekend ruling us out of the Scudetto once and for all then surely that's him gone right?

On our birthday week right?

Surely that would be enough humiliation for our management to react?

Right??

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Maybe Mancini is a good option. Failed the WC but the way he rebuilded Italy from scratch was something else, in the end a penalty miss from Jorginho and a goal from 30 meters costed us the WC.
'Couches' who failed to qualify for a World Cup with Italy shouldn't be considered humans. They should be stripped all human rights and everybody should be allowed to throw tomatoes or rocks or 50cal rounds at them

In Japan he'd at least be honorable enough to sudoku himself

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If on the clubs birthday week he would lose tomorrow and miss out on the Europa League and lose to our most bitter rivals at the weekend ruling us out of the Scudetto once and for all then surely that's him gone right?

On our birthday week right?

Surely that would be enough humiliation for our management to react?

Right??
Humiliation? He'd do us a great service by missing out on EL

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I think it's more to do with ego. He's overcompensating to the point of never questioning himself and always blaming others for not getting his "genius".
His mad scientist syndrome is really ruining the team and could potentially ruin a youngster’s career. I can’t believe he gets a free pass to make these idiotic comments.

- - - Updated - - -

Why must be always revert to italian managers?
Why is moth drawn to the flame?

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
His mad scientist syndrome is really ruining the team and could potentially ruin a youngster’s career. I can’t believe he gets a free pass to make these idiotic comments.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is moth drawn to the flame?
To think he was touted as genius.

Is not far from reality that This guy is truly a Fraud. No way in hell a genius or a top coach goes from where he supposedly was, to This grade of retardedness. Form is temporary but class is permanent, and its imposible that This man lost all class and forgot how to coach.

He is a Fraud

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018

Is not far from reality that This guy is truly a Fraud. No way in hell a genius or a top coach goes from where he supposedly was, to This grade of retardedness. Form is temporary but class is permanent, and its imposible that This man lost all class and forgot how to coach.

He is a Fraud
Very true I guess, Ancelotti is the best example of it. He had not so good spells with Everton and Napoli but he proves he still has it with Madrid.
Even Conte with all of his European failures is still considered as an elite coach in today football.
While Allegri has become irrelevant

Aug 2, 2005

He is a Fraud
I have a thing or 2 ... well maybe 1000.. in calling Allegri Class..
Class is reflected on and off the football world.

In any case.. I hope you guys are prepared to the possibility below

Fail to qualify to CL - sack
Top 4 finish + team still struggling - sack
Top 4 finish + team settled on and off the pitch - we might keep him
Top 2 finish + team settled on and off the pitch - we are 100% keeping him

I am starting to prepare myself that we will most likely not be relevant again in Europe (pre 2006).. in the process.. losing passion towards football

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Very true I guess, Ancelotti is the best example of it. He had not so good spells with Everton and Napoli but he proves he still has it with Madrid.
Even Conte with all of his European failures is still considered as an elite coach in today football.
While Allegri has become irrelevant
He can make a come back but won’t be here it’s gone too south. At the end of the day this is a job and it requires firing on all cylinders every single season. He could have failures even big ones and long lasting and then recover at a different club. Same as any human in a tough job environment over a long career

Mou is still getting good jobs after United. Sarri after Chelsea and Juve.

Allegri may still recover some of his image in the long run I think even many Juve fans who want him out today can soften a little and wish him well when enough time has passed.

Personally I never wanted him back and wanted him to be sacked last season but a few years from now I’d want him to find success elsewhere and not be remembered by his lowest point. Like it or not his name will always be connected to Juve

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
He can make a come back but won’t be here it’s gone too south. At the end of the day this is a job and it requires firing on all cylinders every single season. He could have failures even big ones and long lasting and then recover at a different club. Same as any human in a tough job environment over a long career

Mou is still getting good jobs after United. Sarri after Chelsea and Juve.

Allegri may still recover some of his image in the long run I think even many Juve fans who want him out today can soften a little and wish him well when enough time has passed.

Personally I never wanted him back and wanted him to be sacked last season but a few years from now I’d want him to find success elsewhere and not be remembered by his lowest point. Like it or not his name will always be connected to Juve
With the style of football he uses right now and no good results? I don't see any top clubs would consider to hire him when he get sacked from Juve.
Mourinho is outdated too but he still bring results, albeit for 2nd rate club. The problem with pragmatic coaches is they need to deliver results.

Unless Allegri suddenly evolves his football to be more suited for modern game, I just can't see good future in his coaching career. That's probably why he won't step down from Juve because he's preparing for his retirement after this lol.
Or maybe he would go to a club like Cagliari again where he wouldn't get paid as much

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
With the style of football he uses right now and no good results? I don't see any top clubs would consider to hire him when he get sacked from Juve.
Mourinho is outdated too but he still bring results, albeit for 2nd rate club. The problem with pragmatic coaches is they need to deliver results.

Unless Allegri suddenly evolves his football to be more suited for modern game, I just can't see good future in his coaching career. That's probably why he won't step down from Juve because he's preparing for his retirement after this lol.
Or maybe he would go to a club like Cagliari again where he wouldn't get paid as much
No one steps down they’re not a charity. Most coaches would analyze the game say they know this is not good enough, we need to improve, I take full responsibility, only way up is hard work etc.. until they get the sack.

But totally agree, his next job will likely be a second rate club not necessarily as low as Cagliari but can totally see him take over a top 4-6 team in Italy, France, Spain etc.. after a break and doing a decent job. Unai Emery is still getting good jobs and is remembered for more than just his worst time at Arsenal.

Ofc Emery never handled himself as poorly as Allegri has done recently with the statements and that makes matters worse but nevertheless he can still do okay elsewhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 300)