out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I’m pretty sure the decision to part ways at the end of the season (if not in the winter) has already been made. if not, then well, we should probably blame others.

So wishing ill on the club you support so the coach can have an even worse record is just toxic behavior.

3 wins in a row. Just keep collecting these points.
Citing things without a source is toxic behavior.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Given the form of players like Locatelli and McKennie this season, I do think its a deadly sin, now there are 8
I don't think that's his competition. Unless we're a dominant team it's very hard to see a 'light' midfield like Miretti and Fagioli together. McK plays a different role and I agree, as a fan I would've said fuck it long time ago and just played Nico more, but I can see why, although I don't agree.

Give me one good reason why he shouldn't be street.

This is my point in a nutshell.
For the results he achieved so far he absolutely deserves to be fired.

I just don't want to fire another coach, without a valid substitution in sight mid-season, before cleansing this squad of the people who had 2 coaches before him fired too.

Oct 23, 2011
Give me one good reason why he shouldn't be street.

This is my point in a nutshell.
His replacement is likely only available in the summer.

there is no longer a point for all the “street” comments. We’ve hit rock bottom this season and he didn’t get fired, so it likely won’t happen until a predetermined time (set by management) whether that be winter the summer, we don’t know.

all we can do now is just cheer for the club.

- - - Updated - - -

Citing things without a source is toxic behavior.
no dude, wtf do you want me to do? Be depressed and ask for him to get fired after every game and wish ill on the club to prove my point?

again, if the decision hasn’t already been made we should point fingers at others.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Boo the coach

there is no longer a point for all the “street” comments. We’ve hit rock bottom this season and he didn’t get fired, so it likely won’t happen until a predetermined time (set by management) whether that be winter the summer, we don’t know.

- - - Updated - - -

no dude, wtf do you want me to do? Be depressed and ask for him to get fired after every game and wish ill on the club to prove my point?

again, if the decision hasn’t already been made we should point fingers at others.
Boo the coach

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I dont see anyone doing that. But if the first thing you can think about after waking up is how you hate current coach, maybe you should rethink your life choices.

He wont get the boot, until the end of year, been said plenty of times so I will leave hating to sadder people. I care for winning and if he manages to turn this around Id be thrilled. Not because of him, well mostly, but because I want Juventus to get back to where it belongs. So in the mean time I will take 1 game at a time and enjoy wins.
What is it you like about this random bald man? Is it some sort of love?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

Not necessarily there are no replacements Pochettino and sousa were offered through their intermediaries but Agnelli doesn't believe in firing coach mid season.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He doesn't have a choice with the amount of injuries we have and the composition of the squad, that doesn't mean he's doing it well. Tell me, how do you feel about McKennie?

Please, why don't you explain what you're implying here? I like you, lets keep it that way.
Ofc he has a choice, someone as dead set against young players as people describe him doesn't give this many minutes to academy players in general and doesn't oversee the two youngest squads in Idk how many years of Juve history.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Atm there isnt. Should have been fired after Monza debacle but recent games in Serie A give some hope that we might turn this around. Game vs Inter will be a proper test.
In your mind when you're evaluating a team's form, do you see form as entirely separate from one competition to the next?

Why is Inter a test of this team's level but not Macabi or Benfica?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
In your mind when you're evaluating a team's form, do you see form as entirely separate from one competition to the next?

Why is Inter a test of this team's level but not Macabi or Benfica?
Macabi was our lowest point, since then we have at least shown some semblance of a team. Game against Benfica was irrelevant from my perspective, there were like 0.01% chances to make it out of group. Idk for PSG either, we should field a team strong enough to not get embarased but our eyes should be set on Inter game. Far more important.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Macabi was our lowest point, since then we have at least shown some semblance of a team. Game against Benfica was irrelevant from my perspective, there were like 0.01% chances to make it out of group. Idk for PSG either, we should field a team strong enough to not get embarased but our eyes should be set on Inter game. Far more important.

This nickle and diming of every single match is such a loser mentality. Just fucking go out and try to win each game. This is why people call you guys Throaters.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This nickle and diming of every single match is such a loser mentality. Just fucking go out and try to win each game. This is why people call you guys Throaters.
Ofc they will try but now its about prioritising and inter game is more important than going all out in the competition we already got knocked out. Its that simple.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 396)