out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Allegri will finish the season (and maybe already did it) as the coach who gave the most minutes to academy graduates in the history of the club. This obsession with guys that just come out of the womb is at best creepy.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He has ruined every single player we had, now he is going through the remaining reserves and youth team.

But to this throater, its another trophy :lol2:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Allegri will finish the season (and maybe already did it) as the coach who gave the most minutes to academy graduates in the history of the club. This obsession with guys that just come out of the womb is at best creepy.
After watching Fagioli today, do you think its reasonable that he's been sitting on bench for 4 months?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That's what fanboyism does. Generally I don't think you should get too attached to players/managers.
In one group you have people that are happy we won 3rd in a row in Serie A but acknowledge its a long way to go and even harder for him to redeem himself. This is fanboyism? Then you have some that are furious we won. Id rather be in the 1st group.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Even though it's not yet March for our season to start it's already a write off so everyone of these kids got to start and play the most minutes. Fuck the seniors and their ego most of em are "out injured" anyway.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
In one group you have people that are happy we won 3rd in a row in Serie A but acknowledge its a long way to go and him to redeem himself. This is fanboyism? Then you have some furious we won. Id rather be in the 1st group.
Someone who should've gotten the boot long ago shouldn't be defended blindly imo. And thats where fanboyism comes into the picture.

Until very recently I saw people who defended Allegri even when it was clear he's totally lost it. Sure, he's not the only to point your fingers at, but he's also no longer a part of the solution.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
After watching Fagioli today, do you think its reasonable that he's been sitting on bench for 4 months?
No, I don't. I wanted Fagioli to play more and as I said before he's the only guy ever I watched play for the academy, never got attached to these guys before or after.

I just don't think him not playing so far is some deathly sin and another nail in the coffin, especially considering how much Miretti played already and similarity between them. Today was a great moment but I don't think it's guaranteed if he played over McK we win Maccabi or Monza games for example.

I was very upset about the Kean/Morata minutes distribution last year and realized it was silly so decided to mellow out a little bit this season. Kids are fine and they'll find their space.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Even though it's not yet March for our season to start it's already a write off so everyone of these kids got to start and play the most minutes. Fuck the seniors and their ego most of em are "out injured" anyway.
Its a welcome change, maybe forced by so many injuries, seeing Soule, Iling, Fagioli, Miretti, Gatti playing as much. May it continue. I really like Soule, hes still a teen but has good turn on the ball.

Oct 23, 2011
I’m pretty sure the decision to part ways at the end of the season (if not in the winter) has already been made. if not, then well, we should probably blame others.

So wishing ill on the club you support so the coach can have an even worse record is just toxic behavior.

3 wins in a row. Just keep collecting these points.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
No, I don't. I wanted Fagioli to play more and as I said before he's the only guy ever I watched play for the academy, never got attached to these guys before or after.

I just don't think him not playing so far is some deathly sin and another nail in the coffin, especially considering how much Miretti played already. Today was a great moment but I don't think it's guaranteed if he played over McK we win Maccabi or Monza games for example.

I was very upset about the Kean/Morata minutes distribution last year and realized it was silly so decided to mellow out a little bit this season. Kids are fine and they'll find their space.
Someone who should've gotten the boot long ago shouldn't be defended blindly imo. And thats where fanboyism comes into the picture.

Until very recently I saw people who defended Allegri even when it was clear he's totally lost it. Sure, he's not the only to point your fingers at, but he's also no longer a part of the solution.
Literally nobody 'defends' him. Nobody said he isn't to blame, nobody said he isn't doing a bad job, nobody said he doesn't make mistakes.

Some are just so bothered by anything that isn't 'fuck him, street him'.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

I just don't think him not playing so far is some deathly sin and another nail in the coffin, especially considering how much Miretti played already. Today was a great moment but I don't think it's guaranteed if he played over McK we win Maccabi or Monza games for example.

Literally nobody 'defends' him. Nobody said he isn't to blame, nobody said he isn't doing a bad job, nobody said he doesn't make mistakes.

Some are just so bothered by anything that isn't 'fuck him, street him'.
Give me one good reason why he shouldn't be street.

This is my point in a nutshell.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

Given the form of players like Locatelli and McKennie this season, I do think its a deadly sin, now there are 8

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

I dont see anyone doing that. But if the first thing you can think about after waking up is how you hate current coach, maybe you should rethink your life choices.

He wont get the boot, until the end of year, been said plenty of times so I will leave hating to sadder people. I care for winning and if he manages to turn this around Id be thrilled. Not because of him, well mostly, but because I want Juventus to get back to where it belongs. So in the mean time I will take 1 game at a time and enjoy wins.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Allegri will finish the season (and maybe already did it) as the coach who gave the most minutes to academy graduates in the history of the club.
He doesn't have a choice with the amount of injuries we have and the composition of the squad, that doesn't mean he's doing it well. Tell me, how do you feel about McKennie?

This obsession with guys that just come out of the womb is at best creepy.
Please, why don't you explain what you're implying here? I like you, lets keep it that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 144)