out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If we're going to have to pay this retarded bald fook the rest of the season, can we just lock him in his hotel room and let a Football Manager 2023 simulation do better job of coaching? I think it comes out in a week.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He aint leaving until the end of season. That much is clear. We seem to be gaining some consistency in Serie A finally.
Is this the new version of "he fixed the defense"?

Torino (1-0), Lecce (1-0) & Empoli, each sandwiched between humiliating defeats to Milan, Macabi Haifa and Benfica is not consistency. Its selectively drawing data points out of context.

I dunno if you do that to lie to yourself or to us at this point

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
"Guys trust Allegri's choices, he sees the players everyday in training and knows best."

At least we can finally put that to rest.
Allegri will finish the season (and maybe already did it) as the coach who gave the most minutes to academy graduates in the history of the club. This obsession with guys that just come out of the womb is at best creepy.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Is this the new version of "he fixed the defense"?

Torino (1-0), Lecce (1-0) & Empoli, each sandwiched between humiliating defeats to Milan, Macabi Haifa and Benfica is not consistency. Its selectively drawing data points out of context.

I dunno if you do that to lie to yourself or to us at this point
3rd in a row in Serie A, like I said. Maybe you should check the schedule a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 58, Guests: 237)