out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He had it, he lost it. No one is invincible. I dont need to rewritte history to make my arguments stronger. Only need to look at his 1st spell and the trophies he won. Sadly those days are gone and he isnt the man he use to be. Happens in every proffession. Consider moving on as this kind of hate is unhealthy.
Agreed. Respect for what he's done but he's past it

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
His fall was unreal , i mean to be legendary and top 2 coach in the world, to total serie b reject in a span on 3 years.

Something doesnt add.
Easy: Football moved on and has left the stile Juventus way behind. On paper, the classic Juve philosophy and Max are made for each other with slow burning games where one fatal goal in a swift and precise moment brings victory. The problem is that they neglect the fact that this football doesn’t work against today’s teams anymore.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Tbh I don’t know what to think. I have zero faith in Agnelli. Ideal situation would be John firing both Agnelli and Allegri. Let Bene run the club in the interim and hire a coach that doesn’t have to meet a nationality requirement set by the previous man in charge.
That should be the proper course of action taking everything in account in the last 5 years

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Who else actually thinks they’re gonna stick with Allegri? Maybe I’m just pessimistic, but I still have doubts they will actually sack him now, even though they should.
they will fire him. they don't have a choice. juventus current trajectory is relegation + failing to get out of cl groups + failing to qualfy for next year cl. this is bankruptcy level action.

juventus is a publicly traded company. they have a duty to shareholders to do whats best economically for the club

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Is it really him, because every coach has struggled with us past 4-5 years. Of course this is different type of struggle, but are we really better than this at the moment considering all the injuries etc.? Not defending him, but we’ve been shit for so long. There needs to be more heads to put on the table than him.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The players clearly gave up on him and have no confidence or drive, we can try and find him all the excuses and perhaps i even find myself showing him a bit of emphaty at times when i see how mediocre some of our players are but at this point it just can’t be any worse with any other mediocre coach, just waiting in the hope of having all top players available and no more injuries is something that will not happen anytime soon and is becoming more and more visible that he can’t bring more out of this current squad, i don’t see any other way but giving them a shock, if there ever was a time for him to resign or get sacked this for sure is it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Easy: Football moved on and has left the stile Juventus way behind. On paper, the classic Juve philosophy and Max are made for each other with slow burning games where one fatal goal in a swift and precise moment brings victory. The problem is that they neglect the fact that this football doesn’t work against today’s teams anymore.
game passed him by, no one plays as conservatively as he does anymore except maybe Atletico, and they aren’t doing that well either.
We are talking about 3 years ago, not 15 or 20. Football has been fast paced like this since some time ago. The only difference here is that he had players in his prime who carried him.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Is it really him, because every coach has struggled with us past 4-5 years. Of course this is different type of struggle, but are we really better than this at the moment considering all the injuries etc.? Not defending him, but we’ve been shit for so long. There needs to be more heads to put on the table than him.
The problems seem to be at all levels of the club

singus

Sep 22, 2020
If he was just a good coach for a few years... but he proved time and again, with different squads and setups that he could pull it off. I agree that after his last season, we shouldnt have gone back to him.
Different squads? He coached Juve ffs. He didnt take on overseas adventures, he took a 2 year vacation to not get out of his comfortzone. He proved nothing other than he can win Serie A with an overpowered squad.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Now is the perfect time if we are going to make a move. We have an international break and time for a manager to settle before a game that should be a win with Bologna at home.

My worry is that there is undoubtably a bigger issue than our coach and we'll make the wrong move and be in the same situation in a year's time. I don't have faith that our management team will make the right move, find the right replacement and make the right signings after.
Also this. :tup:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We are certainly good enough to beat Monza or Salernitana, even without all the injured players.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
they will fire him. they don't have a choice. juventus current trajectory is relegation + failing to get out of cl groups + failing to qualfy for next year cl. this is bankruptcy level action.

juventus is a publicly traded company. they have a duty to shareholders to do whats best economically for the club
:agnelli: hasn’t hit revenue targets the last 4 seasons. No different this year. one wonders long will this be acceptable

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Come on, this football and results are inexcusable. We did not play so bad under Sarri and Pirlo and even won trophies.
This is by far the worst football in the last 12 years.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Different squads? He coached Juve ffs. He didnt take on overseas adventures, he took a 2 year vacation to not get out of his comfortzone. He proved nothing other than he can win Serie A with an overpowered squad.
Juve that in a span of few years changed most of starting 11. He had some success at Milan as well... You are being silly now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 44, Guests: 395)