out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Has De Zerbi signed with Brighton yet? Might wanna hit him up, like now.

Tuchel and Zidane don’t seem realistic, especially since they still gotta pay Allegri.

Do managers leave clubs to take other jobs during the season?

Oct 23, 2011
What's so funny Bjerk? Tell me where I'm wrong. I've been a member of this forum long enough, though maybe not actively, to see fans' reactions during the different phases this club has gone through. I remember perfectly well how some people here took all those titles for granted because we didn't win the CL back then. Even at times we were viewed as a top 3-5 side in Europe, some here wanted to get rid of the coach.

On the flip side, the Allegri fanboys who have "insulted" those with opposing views are definitely eating humble pie right now, although I'm not sure who you are referring to.

Again, tell me where I'm wrong without being a petulant child.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
We dont have leaders in the dressing room anymore. Before we could go through crisis but Buffon and Chiellini would kick things up and players would rise up to the occasion. Our captain is Bonucci these days ffs.
Thing is, those leaders were respected massively not only because of their human qualities and personalities but also because they are elite world class footballers.
Now we have Danilo, and the players probably look at him thinking yeah you run a lot mate but you constantly misplace simple 5 yard passes consistently

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Now is the perfect time if we are going to make a move. We have an international break and time for a manager to settle before a game that should be a win with Bologna at home.

My worry is that there is undoubtably a bigger issue than our coach and we'll make the wrong move and be in the same situation in a year's time. I don't have faith that our management team will make the right move, find the right replacement and make the right signings after.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Now is the perfect time if we are going to make a move. We have an international break and time for a manager to settle before a game that should be a win with Bologna at home.

My worry is that there is undoubtably a bigger issue than our coach and we'll make the wrong move and be in the same situation in a year's time. I don't have faith that our management team will make the right move, find the right replacement and make the right signings after.
I doubt any big name managers will join us now so maybe somebody like de zerbi could be the choice.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

I trust arrivabene and bini for the most part, but have zero faith in Nedved, and he may actually have more of an influence on a possible replacement, especially since he’s been anti Allegri.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I trust arrivabene and bini for the most part, but have zero faith in Nedved, and he may actually have more of an influence on a possible replacement, especially since he’s been anti Allegri.
I've no idea who makes what decisions but we've been making poor ones since pretty much when Marotta left. Nedved has been there for far too many mistakes and the mercato decisions over the past two seasons don't fill me with faith on bene/bini.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What's so funny Bjerk? Tell me where I'm wrong. I've been a member of this forum long enough, though maybe not actively, to see fans' reactions during the different phases this club has gone through. I remember perfectly well how some people here took all those titles for granted because we didn't win the CL back then. Even at times we were viewed as a top 3-5 side in Europe, some here wanted to get rid of the coach.

On the flip side, the Allegri fanboys who have "insulted" those with opposing views are definitely eating humble pie right now, although I'm not sure who you are referring to.

Again, tell me where I'm wrong without being a petulant child.
Its futile discussion. After years of suffering during one of our most sucessul periods they seem to be thriving during hard times. Finally they can call people out for all those years of abuse when they were ridiculed after every our win... Uk what? The next manager that comes in, will get the same treatment by a few. Some people like to be miserable.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I've no idea who makes what decisions but we've been making poor ones since pretty much when Marotta left. Nedved has been there for far too many mistakes and the mercato decisions over the past two seasons don't fill me with faith on bene/bini.
Nedved and Agnelli deserve the axe if by performance they are judged to be honest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 403)