out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Now is the perfect time if we are going to make a move. We have an international break and time for a manager to settle before a game that should be a win with Bologna at home.

My worry is that there is undoubtably a bigger issue than our coach and we'll make the wrong move and be in the same situation in a year's time. I don't have faith that our management team will make the right move, find the right replacement and make the right signings after.
Replacing Max at this point is a must. We cant go on like this. He wont step down for obvious reasons but we need to act and try to salvage the season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Its futile discussion. After years of suffering during one of our most sucessul periods they seem to be thriving during hard times. Finally they can call people out for all those years of abuse when they were ridiculed after every our win... Uk what? The next manager that comes in, will get the same treatment by a few. Some people like to be miserable.
So Allegri is a legendary top-level coach and a completely sane human being? He just forgot to turn it on suddenly, magically?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Who else actually thinks they’re gonna stick with Allegri? Maybe I’m just pessimistic, but I still have doubts they will actually sack him now, even though they should.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Who else actually thinks they’re gonna stick with Allegri? Maybe I’m just pessimistic, but I still have doubts they will actually sack him now, even though they should.
Im counting on them continuing with allegri for the sole reason they dont know what to do with his fat contract.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
lol, "the game". He attracted alzheimers suddenly too ?

He was sacked for his scandalous lack of coaching ability 4 years ago too.
He had it, he lost it. No one is invincible. I dont need to rewritte history to make my arguments stronger. Only need to look at his 1st spell and the trophies he won. Sadly those days are gone and he isnt the man he use to be. Happens in every proffession. Consider moving on as this kind of hate is unhealthy.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He had it, he lost it. No one is invincible. I dont need to rewritte history to make my arguments stronger. Only need to look at his 1st spell and the trophies he won. Sadly those days are gone and he isnt the man he use to be. Happens in every proffession.
His fall was unreal , i mean to be legendary and top 2 coach in the world, to total serie b reject in a span on 3 years.

Something doesnt add.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Tbh I don’t know what to think. I have zero faith in Agnelli. Ideal situation would be John firing both Agnelli and Allegri. Let Bene run the club in the interim and hire a coach that doesn’t have to meet a nationality requirement set by the previous man in charge.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
His fall was unreal , i mean to be legendary and top 2 coach in the world, to total serie b reject in a span on 3 years.

Something doesnt add.
If he was just a good coach for a few years... but he proved time and again, with different squads and setups that he could pull it off. I agree that after his last season, we shouldnt have gone back to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 116)