out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Of course...as every single season, we are totally understaffed in the squad and will experiment with tactics and formations all through the first half of the season to find the right "recipe" while loosing valuable points to the likes of Spezia, Salernitana and Monza and then fuck you and suck a cock!!

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
This doesn't surprise me, we value fitness way more than strength. Muscle is just more weight to push around. We also play a team pressing game. 11 players up, 11 back. We literally had to tell your famed Ronaldo to get fucked three times because he couldn't track back like we need.

I mean, hey, live with 70 year-old tactics, die with 70 year-old tactics.

Dude, at best, you sound like a fucking clown, at worst, you're a faggot.
Meanwhile a leader in science, industry, agriculture, Metallurgy, machinery of all type , medicine, architecture etc etc..basically everything...so what kind of supplements are you taking? :D

Apr 12, 2004
Meanwhile a leader in science, industry, agriculture, Metallurgy, machinery of all type , medicine, architecture etc etc..basically everything...so what kind of supplements are you taking? :D
What are you talking about? This sounds like something Borat would say about Kazakhstan.

- - - Updated - - -

There’s no way those Goretzka gains are natural.
:lol: You're right, it's weird when an entire nation is in lockdown to work out a lot at your home gym. Especially as a professional athlete.
Oh yeah definitely. We know the love affair between Germans and certain supplements. It was like that during the war and it will remain like that forever
Those were Soviet East-Germans, you know that.

Apr 12, 2004
Realistically, restaurants in LA, SF, NY have about a three-month lifespan on average. It's super hard and not profitable at all.

I've run a multi-million dollar service company, which isn't too much different from a restaurant in financial sense, and I wouldn't touch a restaurant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 166)