out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So, what do we think of this? Cant put a finger on our training regime. The strongest player we had is considered not fit enough for Bayern, yet injuries are skyrocketing once again.

bro we don't need other coaches to tell us what we saw with out own eyes. every match juve in second half just runs out of energery. why u think so many matches juve loses in last 20 mins of match? the training of allegri is a failure. he doesn't know how to train properly.

but here they call it tactics and winning and grinding 1-0

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So, what do we think of this? Cant put a finger on our training regime. The strongest player we had is considered not fit enough for Bayern, yet injuries are skyrocketing once again.

This isn’t surprising really. Just look at how Juventus plays basically every match. Lethargy, no urgency, just going through the motions, sitting back after grabbing a goal, et cetera. Bayern is trained to play for 90 minutes, we are trained to play for as little time as possible. And that’s a big reason why we suck, thanks entirely to the coach.

Jun 27, 2011
Things certainly don't look good. But remember, we did a 1-1 draw against Notts County a week before we demolished Parma, then going unbeaten through the season. Winning is the only thing that matters. Head are on the line here. I doubt Exor can justify another season like the last two

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
This isn’t surprising really. Just look at how Juventus plays basically every match. Lethargy, no urgency, just going through the motions, sitting back after grabbing a goal, et cetera. Bayern is trained to play for 90 minutes, we are trained to play for as little time as possible. And that’s a big reason why we suck, thanks entirely to the coach.
That's called being "efficient". Sit back on your ass and allow space and trail Cagliari and Hellas it's efficiency. This zombie style started in last year of his prior spell.
I will give him a chance but have little hope.

Screenshot_20220806-111351~3.png

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Allegri and Bonucci are at the very top of my list of people I want to leave Juve. I know they are staying this year at least so they will have my support regardless but next season I want changes or hope they at least prove me wrong.

Apr 12, 2004
This doesn't surprise me, we value fitness way more than strength. Muscle is just more weight to push around. We also play a team pressing game. 11 players up, 11 back. We literally had to tell your famed Ronaldo to get fucked three times because he couldn't track back like we need.

bro we don't need other coaches to tell us what we saw with out own eyes. every match juve in second half just runs out of energery. why u think so many matches juve loses in last 20 mins of match? the training of allegri is a failure. he doesn't know how to train properly.

but here they call it tactics and winning and grinding 1-0
I mean, hey, live with 70 year-old tactics, die with 70 year-old tactics.
Point taken, but there’s no way you will convince me that Bayern players aren’t on PEDs.
Dude, at best, you sound like a fucking clown, at worst, you're a faggot.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
This doesn't surprise me, we value fitness way more than strength. Muscle is just more weight to push around. We also play a team pressing game. 11 players up, 11 back. We literally had to tell your famed Ronaldo to get fucked three times because he couldn't track back like we need.

I mean, hey, live with 70 year-old tactics, die with 70 year-old tactics.

Dude, at best, you sound like a fucking clown, at worst, you're a faggot.
There’s no way those Goretzka gains are natural.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Allegri and Bonucci are at the very top of my list of people I want to leave Juve. I know they are staying this year at least so they will have my support regardless but next season I want changes or hope they at least prove me wrong.
Bonucci way past his prime while I expected Allegri to do better even if our team could have been better.
IMO he should already got sacked for last season but we will see.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Add Agnelli to the top of that list. He’s been proven that he can’t run this club without someone like Beppe with a cool hand and savvy moves to achieve success.

Jun 27, 2011
Add Agnelli to the top of that list. He’s been proven that he can’t run this club without someone like Beppe with a cool hand and savvy moves to achieve success.
Giovanni Gigli has entered the chat :hi:be careful what you wish for

Agnelli made history with the club winning 9 titles in a row. There's is no guarantee that we'll have a better alternative.

When ready, Del Piero will take over.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 43, Guests: 302)