• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I’m glad he realizes there can’t be no excuses next season. Even the most optimistic member here wouldn’t think we’d have such a great mercato as this, at least on paper anyway.
There was plenty of room for excuses last season. Our team was simply awful. Like we actually didn’t have a striker until January. Injuries galore.

But there is definitely no room to hide anymore for Allegri or any of his players. All excuses gone. To not challenge for the title (until the end) and do better in the CL would be a disgrace and heads will need to roll.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
There was plenty of room for excuses last season. Our team was simply awful. Like we actually didn’t have a striker until January. Injuries galore.

But there is definitely no room to hide anymore for Allegri or any of his players. All excuses gone. To not challenge for the title (until the end) and do better in the CL would be a disgrace and heads will need to roll.
Yup he has a team now. Bring in Kostic and a FB and it would be 10/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I’m glad he realizes there can’t be no excuses next season. Even the most optimistic member here wouldn’t think we’d have such a great mercato as this, at least on paper anyway.
Of course he does. Do you think he’d rather have a bunch of bums in our team so it could excuse a poor season.
Let’s not forget he won 11 trophies with us.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Watch Alex Sandro, Pellegrini and MdS do everything to fuck us up this season. That left fullback side is going to be our undoing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its BS to think we are favourite of any kind for Scudetto. A league season is a marathon. Unless we sign 2-3 players, we have no depth. Di Maria and Pogba go down and this team has zero creative attacking capability.

Cant rotate at all and get consistent results in how the team is built right now. Only extra thing that can save us is Chiesa coming back strong and carrying the load.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 78, Guests: 637)