out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No expectations = no disappointments. I should have phrased it as a question or is this also taboo as it offends the Allegri Cultists?! :boh:

If the revered and hallowed Sir Lord Allegri fails to win anything, YET AGAIN, this upcoming season, do we still grant him another year beyond that in which to fail again? :b81: :numnum:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
No expectations = no disappointments. I should have phrased it as a question or is this also taboo as it offends the Allegri Cultists?! :boh:

If the revered and hallowed Sir Lord Allegri fails to win anything, YET AGAIN, this upcoming season, do we still grant him another year beyond that in which to fail again? :b81: :numnum:
Yeah, he should be sacked in that case.
but I don’t always take such a grim view on things.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

:sergio:
More cringe.

You drifting into Badass level.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I don't fucking care to be honest.

What I care about at the moment is to finish up the mercato and look forward to some games.

The black paintbrush you are holding I will get to revisit (hopefully never) later in the season if things need to.

It's summer vacation now, relax!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:sergio:
More cringe.

You drifting into Badass level.
It's a legitimate question. What's cringe is the names we are constantly being linked to as of late, and the fact that one of our key summer signings is already injured and could be sidelined for some time.

I want to be optimistic and look forward to a positive season ahead, but with that Serie B level left side we currently possess, I struggle to remain hopeful.

- - - Updated - - -

Zip it :p

- - - Updated - - -

I don't fucking care to be honest.

What I care about at the moment is to finish up the mercato and look forward to some games.

The black paintbrush you are holding I will get to revisit (hopefully never) later in the season if things need to.

It's summer vacation now, relax!
It's the raining season here :sad: :sigh:

I hope you enjoy your summer vacation though :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's a legitimate question. What's cringe is the names we are constantly being linked to as of late, and the fact that one of our key summer signings is already injured and could be sidelined for some time.

I want to be optimistic and look forward to a positive season ahead, but with that Serie B level left side we currently possess, I struggle to remain hopeful.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

So why are you discussing the mercato rumours in the Allegri thread and asking if he should get sacked?

Right, because apparently he asked for Paredes.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So why are you discussing the mercato rumours in the Allegri thread and asking if he should get sacked?

Right, because apparently he asked for Paredes.
Maybe he did, and perhaps he didn't. However, we all know Parepiss is a regista and Allegri likes playing with a Regista, so it's just connecting the dots tbh. He probably asked management for a regista and they came back with a bunch of names - I am not privy to what happens behind closed doors @ Juventus HQ.

I didn't discuss mercato rumors in the Allegri thread. This last post was the first time I mention anything about our team/left side in the Allegri thread. If I have done so before, please disregard my comment and I apologize.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Maybe he did, and perhaps he didn't. However, we all know Parepiss is a regista and Allegri likes playing with a Regista, so it's just connecting the dots tbh. He probably asked management for a regista and they came back with a bunch of names - I am not privy to what happens behind closed doors @ Juventus HQ.

I didn't discuss mercato rumors in the Allegri thread. This last post was the first time I mention anything about our team/left side in the Allegri thread. If I have done so before, please disregard my comment and I apologize.
Your reply as to why it is relevant to discuss his future is the list of shitty names we are linked with.

I was simply connecting the dots.

But go ahead, I did not mean to ruin your day. Get back to being angry and having no expectations to avoid disappointments.

I apologise for interrupting your rage mood.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Your reply as to why it is relevant to discuss his future is the list of shitty names we are linked with.

I was simply connecting the dots.

But go ahead, I did not mean to ruin your day. Get back to being angry and having no expectations to avoid disappointments.

I apologise for interrupting your rage mood.
I am actually upset because it's raining every day and I woke up this morning and my phone won't charge, but it's totally unrelated to Juventus tbh :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I guess in order to look forward to something there has to be a reason to look forward to it, right? If I thought we would play better football and not be so regressive, I would be somewhat optimistic. But the fact we sold De Ligt, lost Chiellini, still stuck with Bonucci, and already have injury issues, I think we're going to be packing the defense again and relying solely on Di Maria to make it happen for us. So it's hard to be excited at this point.

I'll give it a few matches to be proven wrong but I don't need to remind everyone my stance here.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Too bad we dont have Man U or City in our preseason friendly, that would be awesome if they can make mini Super League for 6-8 clubs in 1 mini league where they play each onther once in neutral places (Real, Barca, Juve, City, Pool, Bayern, Inter/Milan, Union)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You have made about 100 posts bitching about the club and coach because of a player we are rumoured to be interested in. Make better life choices, my friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 441)