out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I wonder how many doesn't talk to him nowadays

:tup: @Hydde absolutely on point @JuveE46 @MikeM they all in their allegri's cult are on anti klopp agenda since 2016-17

- - - Updated - - -

See, for them it's always the players - pick any year 2016 17 18 19 22 @Hydde you was calling out them for their bs literally for years
Well, what can i say. The truth is hitting like a train. I know what i talk about. Dont let the insults here mask the truth.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Conte's Juve was far more entertaining to watch.
It was in Serie A for me (that's subjective anyway). Allegri did have two seasons of good football but then it declined and slowly became unwatchable.

- - - Updated - - -

his decision to bring his fitness coaches seems to be backfiring, muscle injuries piling up already
Oh boy. This was in 2014.

Last edited:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
The moderators like it.
Show me the rule which says that you can't dig up older posts to see the difference in opinions now and then? You literally have a search feature for it. And if you can't then stick to marathon runs or whatever you do in your old age. Day after day you come here to moan about "shit posting", look at the history of your posts, that's exactly what you do on the daily basis here but you don't have any problems with it.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
IMO everything can be right at the same time, don’t get so much the argue but it’s kind of fun:

- Max was one of the best coach in the world in the past term
- We are playing really bad.
- This season is a failure.
- Our team has been kind of shit since Covid
- Beppe made a lot of mistakes at the end and Tici was a complete disaster
- We need to rebuild our team
- We have a long contract with Max

Let’s give Max a proper team and another year, at the end of next season, if he doesn’t fulfill any goal, let’s move on
Most sensible post i have seen here for some time.

Midfield needs to be adressed and deadwood shipped. New LB/RB should also be considered. Chiesa will be back and Dybala gone, so i guess that will suit Max more since Dybala tends to be a tactical headache for him. Well, no excuses anymore.

Still, the thought of 1 more year of this terrible football would be very very painful. Im already struggling to watch our matches as it is. Its been getting better in terms of form/results but the lack of quality is shocking.

Hopefully we get some sort of rythm going and actually start playing football again. Thats actually what i miss the most: games being entertaining and our players playing with passion.

Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I wonder how many doesn't talk to him nowadays

:tup: @Hydde absolutely on point @JuveE46 @MikeM they all in their allegri's cult are on anti klopp agenda since 2016-17

- - - Updated - - -

See, for them it's always the players - pick any year 2016 17 18 19 22 @Hydde you was calling out them for their bs literally for years

Huh wtf you talking about?You getting your wires mixed up Im actually rather consistently criticizing Max. I can hardly criticize the injured players but i dont think lack of starters because of injury is an excuse that pertains to every aspect of the game such as defensive organisation and space management without the ball etc..
Ive pointed more shit out than I have any praise this season as a matter of fact you liked one such post not two days ago so I'm not sure wtf you are going on about putting me in the Allegri camp lol

Last edited:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Huh wtf you talking about?You getting your wires mixed up Im actually rather consistently criticizing Max. I can hardly criticize the injured players nor do I think it's an excuse that pertains to every aspect of the game such as defensive organisation and space management without the ball etc..
Ive pointed more shit out than I have any praise this season as a matter of fact you liked one such post not two days ago so I'm not sure wtf you are going on about putting me in the Allegri camp lol
You misunderstood me, I've said you was on point alongside with Hydde and MikeM.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
RUS has taken Tuz full retard. Of course ILFJ went along for the ride. And quoting Pitbull of all people :rofl:
funny thing is that rus has always been a simple 1-bit hater. facts my ass, he only cares about cherry picked facts that suit his petty agenda. it would be fun to see his posts after we actually won stuff.

also, yesterday klopp won, emery lost, allegri getting shat on. you can't make this shit up :sergio: :lol:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
funny thing is that rus has always been a simple 1-bit hater. facts my ass, he only cares about cherry picked facts that suit his petty agenda. it would be fun to see his posts after we actually won stuff.

also, yesterday klopp won, emery lost, allegri getting shat on. you can't make this shit up :sergio: :lol:
You'd be surprised when you will see my posts from 2014 when I was defending Allegri.

Jun 6, 2015
Not before the descent into pulling teeth football as the new normal. He initially won over the doubters and had most of the fanbase behind him and excited. But then the style turned to complete shit and the results started suffering too.

There is always a degree of shit-posting ofc on any forum, I bet even SAF had some criticism but not to this degree and by such a sizeable portion of the fanbase. I dont speak Italian, what are you seeing on other forums? More or less the same division?
Not too noticeably though. The results even during his worst season were a bit better than they've been since. Allegri's game is not about possession or high press, and that seems to make supporting Allegri hard for those who only understand and accept that way of playing.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Not too noticeably though. The results even during his worst season were a bit better than they've been since. Allegri's game is not about possession or high press, and that seems to make supporting Allegri hard for those who only understand and accept that way of playing.
We don't even have a counter attacking style, we play to suffer, that's the problem.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
We don't even have a counter attacking style, we play to suffer, that's the problem.
My main criticism of Max this year is that he didnt manage to establish what he supposedly should excel in: fast transitions, deadly counters and fluidity. Im fine with not playing Pep/Champagne football, but there must be some sort of trade off to letting the opponent having the ball most of the time. When we dont even punish the opposition for that then it becomes very questionable

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
My main criticism of Max this year is that he didnt manage to establish what he supposedly should excel in: fast transitions, deadly counters and fluidity. Im fine with not playing Pep/Champagne football, but there must be some sort of trade off to letting the opponent having the ball most of the time. When we dont even punish the opposition for that then it becomes very questionable
I don't know what the players are taught in training but they don't seem to have any instructions when it comes to build up play and chance creation. No one makes themselves available or attacks the space. We haven't developed any attacking patterns except for crossing the ball and hoping for the best.

Of course it's hard to know if this is due to poor training or just incompetent/unmotivated players.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
I don't know what the players are taught in training but they don't seem to have any instructions when it comes to build up play and chance creation. No one makes themselves available or attacks the space. We haven't developed any attacking patterns except for crossing the ball and hoping for the best.

Of course it's hard to know if this is due to poor training or just incompetent/unmotivated players.
A mixture of both i would say. However Allegri cant use the players as a scapegoat for this dreadful football forever. At some point he will have to accept what he has to work with and make them perform in some way. Hopefully starting as early as the start of the next season

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Like I said, and many others have stated, give him another season with a proper squad (not duds like the limp dick braziliano and the malignant french malaise in midfield) and let's see what he can do.

If we bring in a proper fullback, SMS and Zaniolo for example, and he still plays this atrocious brand of football, failing to win the title and get beyond the RO16 in the CL, by all means can his ass.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
That's not the point. We were never going to win CL.

We lost to a team that's not even going to be in Europa league next season. We are truly embarrassing. And I don't give two shits about Bayern - that's like saying you didn't do your homework because all the other kids didn't either.
That's not the point. The point is there was very clear improvement in the second half of the season.

The homework is also a very bad comparison that hits like a dick on a drum. Villareal has proven to be a very good cup team, having the consistency in a year long league is a different thing.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 312)