out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
ah, so you're on a mission and have more time on your hand than anybody else

at least download and watch at least the home games vs pool and arsenal finally. your mental gymnastics just to protect some utterly incompetent performances by capello teams surely mean that you never saw those games. do your homework, your random idol capello deserves that

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
ah, so you're on a mission and have more time on your hand than anybody else

at least download and watch at least the home games vs pool and arsenal finally. your mental gymnastics just to protect some utterly incompetent performances by capello teams surely mean that you never saw those games. do your homework, your random idol capello deserves that
You see? For you In Capello's era is he to be blamed, in Allegri's new era it's not him but scapegoats to be blamed - Rabiot, Arthur, Sandro, but not his garbage tactics

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So you don't see his tactical mistakes, his poor starting line up choices ? Rabiot as LM, Dybala as false nine, Kulusevski as SS, McKennie as RM, leapfrog of formations, unwillingness to play with high pressing, his desire to sit back after 1-0 lead that led to many dropped points
He is not perfect, but he inherited a shamobolic team in a rebuild. He deserves more time, he earned it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
So you don't see his tactical mistakes, his poor starting line up choices ? Rabiot as LM, Dybala as false nine, Kulusevski as SS, McKennie as RM, leapfrog of formations, unwillingness to play with high pressing, his desire to sit back after 1-0 lead that led to many dropped points
I can’t tell if you’re talking about Pirlo or Max

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Incredibly wise and factual statement.

You have people, a large majority of Juve fans actually, CLAMORING for Rovella, Miretti and Fagioli to come and be STARTERS, saviors of Juventus. You had people insulting Max for not playing Rugani and Bentancur more and when he does they insult him for playing them because they're bad.

Over and over and over again, same thing.

20 year old Pogba was a key player for Allegri. Morata too. Dybala too. Almost as if a coach who's with them every day knows when they're ready better than fans who wet themselves over every single talent with a 2 minute clip on youtube.
Exactly. Most of our primavera players don't even make it to Serie A or even Serie B. Throughout the years we have seen shitloads of hyped up Lanzafames and Giandonatos. In the long run the club is always right because we have never missed out on any player from our academy. Not even one single player.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

I love Allegri but his comments on young footballers are quite frankly embarrassing.

A 20 year old will never be more experienced than a 28 year old. But I’d rather have Gavi than Bernardeschi. If a young player isn’t trusted then they will never become an experienced player. The quotes might be out of context but they’re disappointing either way
his actions prove they’re not out of context.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Coach is hired to win. So they choose to play more experienced to achieve those goals. Counter argument is to start players that would thrive in Serie B bc of the national programs failure to cultivate and produce talent.

Just bc you play a younger player doesn’t mean they will become even average players at best. the 10k hours principle doesn’t apply here.

- - - Updated - - -

But hey let’s play the Machedas pzienzas pasquatos and marchioness

- - - Updated - - -

Italy and Juventus will be saved

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
If Italian teenagers aren't good enough to play for the likes of Salernitana, Venezia or Empoli how are they supposed to be good enough to play for Juventus?
I'll give you an example, it was Mihajlovic who put trust into Donnarumma, Locatelli, Calabria, propably Cutrone, now he's giving a lot of chances to youngsters in Bologna. Would we have known about them if Miha didnt give them a chance? I really doubt it, most likely they would have rotted somewhere in serie b, like many and many of others

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody says that all serie a coaches should start u20 players, but you are going to progress in Juventus faster than in Cremonese if you are a real deal

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2015
I'll give you an example, it was Mihajlovic who put trust into Donnarumma, Locatelli, Calabria, propably Cutrone, now he's giving a lot of chances to youngsters in Bologna. Would we have known about them if Miha didnt give them a chance? I really doubt it, most likely they would have rotted somewhere in serie b, like many and many of others
Not sure how that's relevant or in any way answers my question.

I can play along though. Would we know about De Sciglio or El Shaarawy if Allegri didn't give them a chance, don't have a clue and don't know what the purpose of this exercise is.

My point was that there are currently no Italian teenagers who are good enough and ready to start for Juve (Udogie might be the exception). Allegri's claimed attitude towards youngsters is not the reason for the lack of Italian teenage phenomenons in the league.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Not sure how that's relevant or in any way answers my question.

I can play along though. Would we know about De Sciglio or El Shaarawy if Allegri didn't give them a chance, don't have a clue and don't know what the purpose of this exercise is.

My point was that there are currently no Italian teenagers who are good enough and ready to start for Juve (Udogie might be the exception). Allegri's claimed attitude towards youngsters is not the reason for the lack of Italian teenage phenomenons in the league.
Nobody wants Italian coaches to start all the youngsters, the point is about playing time, use then as rotation players, Fagioli definitely deserved a chance to stay here and to play for 20-30 minutes to improve himself, to gain experience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)