out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Inter have a superior Defense, and you could also make an argument for Napoli.

Napoli, Milan, Lazio, Inter, and possibly even Roma and Atalanta have superior Mids.

Milan and Napoli have a superior strike force, and you could make a case for Inter and Atalanta as well.
Just out of curiosity - where do you place Chiesa, Kulu and Berna, mid or attack?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I don't rate Kulu or Turdeski, so does it really matter? I rate Tudeski as a mid, and Kulu as a hybrid (winger cum second striker)

I'd place Chiesa as a striker.
So you'd trade Dybala, Morata, Chiesa, Kean, Kaio, Kulu for Ibra, Giroud, Leao, Rebic, Saelemaekers and Castillejo? Really? :lol: I don't think Napoli has a better strikeforce, but it's at least somewhat close, but your take on Milan is just laughable, I'd like to see your posts if we actually wanted to swap Dybala for Rebic :lol: Or loan swapped Chiesa with Ibra in winter for the 2nd half of the season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So you'd trade Dybala, Morata, Chiesa, Kean, Kaio, Kulu for Ibra, Giroud, Leao, Rebic, Saelemaekers and Castillejo? Really? :lol: I don't think Napoli has a better strikeforce, but it's at least somewhat close, but your take on Milan is just laughable, I'd like to see your posts if we actually wanted to swap Dybala for Rebic :lol: Or loan swapped Chiesa with Ibra in winter for the 2nd half of the season.
I don't really rate Kean or Kulu, and as much as I love Dybala and Morata, they're both inconsistent and injury prone. Kaio is still an unknown entity.

Perhaps Milan don't have a better attack, but the results suggest otherwise. They function better as a unit. Napoli have Osimhen, who I'd probably take over anyone we currently have in attack.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I don't really rate Kean or Kulu, and as much as I love Dybala and Morata, they're both inconsistent and injury prone. Kaio is still an unknown entity.

Perhaps Milan don't have a better attack, but the results suggest otherwise. They function better as a unit. Napoli have Osimhen, who I'd probably take over anyone we currently have in attack.
Perhaps? :D I think it's clear as day to anyone that on paper we have much more quality in attack compared to Milan. Would you trade Dybala or Chiesa for any single player they have in a hypothetical dry-loan scenario, not taking into account their transfer value, but just the quality of the player?

How many goals are scored is a much more complex question.

Jun 6, 2015
we won a few matches thanks to individual brilliance too.

vs torino we won thanks to a locatelli moment. vs sampdoria same. vs inter we were very lucky to draw match. if not for some moments of brilliance from players we would even deeper into a relegation fight.

the play is same as before in attacking and creative phase as it has been for 3+ seasons including allegri's last two. rely on individual moments of magic instead of cohesive team play. before it was blamed on ronaldo causing imbalance in team. before than it was higuain and mandzukic not being good enough.

the problem is italian coaches.
Individual brilliance is back baby :touched:

So what you're saying is that if our forwards sucked for the whole game and didn't have any good moments during a game we'd lose even more games? That's just crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

If Napoli and Milan continue like this, they'll both have statistically better season than anyone in Serie A history. Of course, it's a possibility, but it's fucking unlikely :D
They don't need to continue like this to win the title. There is already a lot of room for slip ups.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
we won a few matches thanks to individual brilliance too.

vs torino we won thanks to a locatelli moment. vs sampdoria same. vs inter we were very lucky to draw match. if not for some moments of brilliance from players we would even deeper into a relegation fight.

the play is same as before in attacking and creative phase as it has been for 3+ seasons including allegri's last two. rely on individual moments of magic instead of cohesive team play. before it was blamed on ronaldo causing imbalance in team. before than it was higuain and mandzukic not being good enough.

the problem is italian coaches.
Wow for someone who misses juve matches you know everything how juve play

Mar 10, 2009

Same. I'm not excusing Allegri but this team is pretty awful.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
They don't need to continue like this to win the title. There is already a lot of room for slip ups.
Of course they have a sweet cushion now, I'm just saying that they are in a rainbow patch, its highly unlikely to last a full season, both are jumping three levels above their asses. Milan last season had a comparable run and still managed to be out of title race by March.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Ahhh yes, one single game. Where your boy Dybala got red carded lol. Of course you’d be dumb enough to make out that 1 single game against the 3X straight CL winners was the entire season. And ignore that we proceeded to smash them 3-1 at their stadium in the return leg. Ignore the 95 point domestic doubles too. Kick rocks, loin. You’re boring.
Watch the Tottenham games again as well, we were so close to being kicked out there already, really 50/50 games. Hardly a CL season where we "smashed" anything.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Watch the Tottenham games again as well, we were so close to being kicked out there already, really 50/50 games. Hardly a CL season where we "smashed" anything.
So close, except not. :lol:

And that’s with us missing a penalty, not getting another very clear penalty for Dougie C being tripped in the area, and having the lion’s share of the top chances over the two legs. But sure, so close :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
True, if we are talking about CL finals then only Lippi and Trapattoni have something over Max.
Max is the third greatest Juve coach of all time,
These trolls. Lol

Ignoring those finals were against two of the greatest CL teams of all time. The Cardiff second half sucked ass and was embarrassing. The team burnt out and imploded as soon as Pjanic and Mandzukic picked up knocks. But the Barca final was a toss-up until they scored the third goal on a counter in stoppage time while we were pressing for an equalizer. 3-1 wasn’t at all indicative of how that match went.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 596)