out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That's just kneejerking, no one before the season would claim that Napoli or Milan have a better squad than us. Most valuable Serie A clubs by transfermarkt:

Juventus FC €602.90m
Inter Milan €525.90m
SSC Napoli €518.55m
AC Milan €476.70m
AS Roma €429.85m
Atalanta BC €415.35m
You're using a site that values Gagliardini more than Dzeko or Perisic, Salamakers more than Ibra or Kjaer and Mckennie more than Chiellini or Cuadrado as reference. Maybe try a different method

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
it's always something with post ironic. 50-50 penalty. team was burnt out. team was on counter. allegri was missing this. allegri was missing that.

yet every other top team goes through same thing. but they win. hmmmmm
What on earth are you talking about? Someone loses every single CL final. Not every team wins every time. I guess you think Lippi sucks because he went 1-3 in CL finals while being the favourite in every one. Lol

We lost to better teams. Get over it and stop being such a whiny little baby. Tuz’s anti-Allegri hero Klopp lost both his CL finals when he played better teams too. Including that 3-1 loss to Madrid. He won when he finally played an inferior team in Spurs. The same Spurs we beat the year prior. The better team most often wins.

If we get to a CL final and lose to an inferior team like Spurs, then I’ll be pissed.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
3-0 vs Dortmund, 3-0 vs Barca, 4-1 on aggregate vs Monaco, 3-0 on aggregate vs Porto.
You’re a clown.
:lol:

The fuck are you talking about and those randomly supporting your random post lol.

The discussion was whether that particular season was amazing or meh, you pulled some random games out of your ass.

That season we ended 2nd in a weak group, got beaten 3-0 against Barca and got a 0-0 at home. Then played Tottenham and Real.

Jun 6, 2015
:lol:

The fuck are you talking about and those randomly supporting your random post lol.

The discussion was whether that particular season was amazing or meh, you pulled some random games out of your ass.

That season we ended 2nd in a weak group, got beaten 3-0 against Barca and got a 0-0 at home. Then played Tottenham and Real.
You're spending a lot of energy trying to prove how bad the team you support was when that team won 4 back to back doubles and 9 straight Scudetti. I think they did quite alright.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
You're using a site that values Gagliardini more than Dzeko or Perisic, Salamakers more than Ibra or Kjaer and Mckennie more than Chiellini or Cuadrado as reference. Maybe try a different method
I dont see how it favors one team over the others, all have younger starters at the peak of their value and older starters with less value. Imo transfermarkt is proven to be rather accurate with their valuations of top league players and its a decent source if you want to use something thats not completely subjective.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I dont see how it favors one team over the others, all have younger starters at the peak of their value and older starters with less value. Imo transfermarkt is proven to be rather accurate with their valuations of top league players and its a decent source if you want to use something thats not completely subjective.
It doesn't matter, the whole valuation system is flawed so can't be used as relevant argument. Just because"all teams are equally damaged by it" doesn't mean their other "correct" valuations are legit

singus

Sep 22, 2020
You're spending a lot of energy trying to prove how bad the team you support was when that team won 4 back to back doubles and 9 straight Scudetti. I think they did quite alright.
I havnt been posting much, so dont worry. You are also being pretty reactionary for a non-reactionary poster as you claimed the other day.
I was a fan of the football we played, waaaay before Max, and I was a fan of the brand of football we played with him up until that particular season. I doubt he is the answer, and so far its been as sloppy as what Sarri and Pirlo produced, but not saying that it cant be turned around.

Jun 6, 2015
I havnt been posting much, so dont worry. You are also being pretty reactionary for a non-reactionary poster as you claimed the other day.
I was a fan of the football we played, waaaay before Max, and I was a fan of the brand of football we played with him up until that particular season. I doubt he is the answer, and so far its been as sloppy as what Sarri and Pirlo produced, but not saying that it cant be turned around.
I think it's completely different people who are having a heart-attack over the recent loss. I'll survive, no need to worry about my "reactions".

However I do like to expose tiki-takabois for what they are, people who have followed football for years yet still only understand and appreciate one way of playing football. For some reason after a bad result those kind of people usually become more active in this thread. Prime location for some takabois hunting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-fPBY3lkpgLvbfXXU.jpg

Comparison between 15-16 and 21-22 after 10 games (we played Torino next in 2015). We had 3 less points, but a better team. inter with equal points but a better squad now. Distance to #1 (#2 too) is bigger now though. Big challenge for Allegri, biggest as a Juve coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 426)