out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Max Allegri: “No problem with Dybala. It was thought he could come back a lot sooner, but when it comes to muscle problems, it always depends on how the situation evolves.”

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri's press conference:

➡️ ROMA:
“Clear ideas? That's a a big word. Today I saw the full squad for the first time. We were lucky to have the Italians in some of the trainings. The South Americans arrived yesterday night. I will decide tomorrow based on the conditions and how the trips affected them. Juve-Roma is always Juve-Roma, a game with always some controversies. There is Mourinho who gave them a strong character and they are 4 points ahead of us. From now until the break, we have 7 games in which we have to get points to not trail behind a lot. They are physical, technical and dangerous with dead balls. Before the break, we had some good results so let's keep it up.”

➡️ RAMSEY:
“I didn't have any specific conversations to clarify with him. Ramsey is a player in which I count on a lot, then he had that injury in Udine. I don't know if he will start tomorrow but I will rely on him.”

➡️ MORATA AND DYBALA:
“Today they will probably train with the squad, but it will depend on their availability. We don't want to throw away the work of the doctors and physiotherapists. Dybala is an absolute no, he's much behind. I was reading that he could play. I don't know when he will be back, maybe a week or 10 days.”

➡️ MOURINHO:
“He's a coach that won a lot and that I respect a lot. What he did after the Manchester game is part of his personality. It was one of the best games of Juve but we lost so no one remembers that. It's not a dual between him and me, I am happy to see him back because he will bring more value to our league.”

➡️ KEAN:
“He's feeling well like the others, I didn't decide on anything yet. If Morata is not available, I could then choose him, Chiesa or even Kaio Jorge. He's doing well, he's good and interesting even if he can't play the 90 min. But he will be a good option for the next games.”

➡️ BERNARDESCHI:
“I am very happy because he is doing well mentally and technically. But he shouldn't stop there, he has to find a continuity in his performance which depends on his mental state. Je should not be just glad. What he did will stay, but he still has to do much more. Tomorrow we will have a good game that will allow us to beat a team that is strong when they play vertically, attack the empty spaces and have good shooters.”

➡️ DEFENSE:
“De Ligt had a rest with the Netherlands, so he can play. Bonucci, Chiellini and Rugani are feeling well. Then we have an important game in Champions. The November break is important because we will know where we are in the league and in Champions.”

➡️ MCKENNIE:
“Midfielder in front of defense no. He can infiltrate and has the ability to score goals. It is not true that I don't have a good relationship with him, he had a good game against Torino. I trust him a lot, otherwise he wouldn't play. He came back on Thursday, let's see if he will start or enter during the game.”

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
https://football-italia.net/juventus-coach-allegri-accused-on-tv-of-ghosting-ex-girlfriend/
Juventus coach Max Allegri is hitting the headlines for all the wrong reasons, as his ex-girlfriend and her daughter accuse him of cheating and then ghosting them, with the matter ending up on television.

The 54-year-old might not seem it, but he already has a reputation as the playboy manager of Italian football, as he left one woman a couple of weeks before their wedding, then split with another after she fell pregnant.

He had been with 44-year-old television presenter, actress and singer Ambra Angiolini since 2017.

However, she confirmed to the Striscia La Notizia television programme that not only had their relationship broken down, but also that Allegri was effectively ghosting her, refusing any form of contact and simply disappearing.

When handed the Tapiro d’Oro, a comedy award given to anyone having a bad time in the news, she joked: “At least he’ll come into my house in Milan…”

Ambra’s daughter from a previous relationship, Jolanda Renga, went into considerably more detail and openly blamed Allegri via an Instagram post.

“Why go to her in Milan with the Tapiro d’Oro? Why not go to Turin? Because she trusted someone who she shared four years of her life with?!

“Even if this person in the end proved to be different, is it the fault of the one who trusts or the one who betrays that trust, and betrays in every possible sense?

“What is so reproachable or ‘loser’ like about trusting and loving?”

The use of the phrase ‘betrays’ used the same wording in Italian that refers to someone cheating on their partner.

Considering his record with women, Calciomercato.com pointed out: “There’s only one Lady Allegri is faithful to and it’s Juve.”

1634153525414.png

I like him more ...:lol:
Imagine feeling personally offended re Agnelli bonding with a coworker's wife, Nedved dating someone younger, and Sarri...smoking :howler:, but celebrating the list above.

Funny how the mind works.

- - - Updated - - -

But why there cant be complains? Theres is alwsys room to improve. You are celebrasting this win like if we destroyed bayern in the cl final. You people are extremist.
Just so happens there's positive correlation between extremism and low iq

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Players are more eager to suffer and scrape results. That is clear now. Also, he deserves a ton of credit for sticking with Woj. That is how you manage a keeper. Saved the match.

I will say I thought Mou got the better of him today tactically just because he exposed Chiellini in possession completely and sacrificed everything to cover Cuadrado's side. And we didn't adapt to that and as such, had only one or two chances.

Jun 16, 2020
5 wins in a row

Don’t underestimate this match, Roma did very well. Compliments for our organization defensively, in attack we definitely missed something today with a poor Cuadrado and Chiesa.

These games after the international break are always difficult. Didn’t feel comfortable throughout the whole game to be honest.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Still a long way to go to where we should be but the improvements he has made are clear to see in a relatively short space of time.

Really liking that we are getting midfielders into the box more often. For the goal we had 3 players attacking it and we had Berna with an overhead kick later on. None of our mids are natural goalscorers but by just getting in the box it creates problems for defences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 162)