out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Give him a decent midfield though.
Even with this shit midfield, Max would have us organized and stable enough to finish with 90+ points in the league and have us playing CL semifinals right now considering our opponents in the KOs would have been Porto and Chelsea. We wouldn’t be beating any of the other teams left, but we’d have had a decent season.

I agree though, give him a good midfield so we can actually be competitive against good, athletic teams again.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I am a bit sceptical about his return and I really don’t know why.
Guess it has something to do with expectations being to high or him being out of football for two years or maybe I have a feeling that returns never work out as planned

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I am a bit sceptical about his return and I really don’t know why.
Guess it has something to do with expectations being to high or him being out of football for two years or maybe I have a feeling that returns never work out as planned

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Relax. It will be like Lippi's return but this time we will win that damn final!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I believe in it tbh, and I don’t think our team is as bad as we’re playing nowadays
agreed, pirlo makes us look worse. but this team isn't scudetto material, inda's squad (and especially their starting 11) is clearly better.

i'm all for bringing back max, i'm convinced he's the ideal juventus coach, but without replacing paratici with a proper director, it's just a job half done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 24, Guests: 157)