out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think that the SL increased the odds of Max coming back.
I am of this feeling too especially if we look back at his meeting with Agnelli a couple of weeks back. It also confirms my theory that for the past two years Agnelli was busy with the ESL project and he left the decisions to dumb and dumber who took us from Allegri to Sarri to Pirlo. Now that the project is in place, he will get back to focus on the club operation, starting with a qualified manager worthy of what he is aiming for.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I am of this feeling too especially if we look back at his meeting with Agnelli a couple of weeks back. It also confirms my theory that for the past two years Agnelli was busy with the ESL project and he left the decisions to dumb and dumber who took us from Allegri to Sarri to Pirlo. Now that the project is in place, he will get back to focus on the club operation, starting with a qualified manager worthy of what he is aiming for.
I like about you that you can convince yourself of anything you want to be true.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I like about you that you can convince yourself of anything you want to be true.
I never said what I say is true and I think it is how human beings are, they say what they believe in mostly. What I confirmed to myself is true to me and I am not trying to make anyone else believe in it.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Since the project has officially died a violent death, can he get back to focusing on the club operation? Seriously, how the fuck does Pirlo still have a job?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I dreamt that I met him last night. I have no idea why. I remember trying to ask him about his honest opinions about random things but he was not very talkative. I remember feeling like a kid trying to persuade my annoyed father that I needed ice cream but he wouldn't hear any of it. It was a very vivid dream and feel strange because I have never dreamt of him earlier. Can't remember really dreaming about someone from Juve ever before actually, although I must have at some points. Can't remember if I asked about his possible return, not sure if I did ask but didn't really get an answer or if I was too intimidated to ask.
Hope he doesn't join Spurs and prefers a reunion instead.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I dreamt that I met him last night. I have no idea why. I remember trying to ask him about his honest opinions about random things but he was not very talkative. I remember feeling like a kid trying to persuade my annoyed father that I needed ice cream but he wouldn't hear any of it. It was a very vivid dream and feel strange because I have never dreamt of him earlier. Can't remember really dreaming about someone from Juve ever before actually, although I must have at some points. Can't remember if I asked about his possible return, not sure if I did ask but didn't really get an answer or if I was too intimidated to ask.
Hope he doesn't join Spurs and prefers a reunion instead.
HorribleDefinitiveGeese-max-1mb.gif

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
https://www.football.london/tottenh...am-next-manager-shortlist-nagelsmann-20441759

There is also Massimiliano Allegri. While a slightly different fit to the others, the 53-year-old former Juventus coach is an attractive proposition to Tottenham, with his list of honours and the fact that unlike the other managers, who would come without a compensation fee.

However, while he is highly rated at Spurs one drawback with the Italian is his grasp of English and whether that would hamper his efforts in transforming a Premier League side. He will also be in demand this summer among many European clubs.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I must also say that the biggest mistake was firing Allegri: he is a smart coach, the fans criticised him even when he won and took us to the Champions League Final. You thought he was a Milan man, but believe me, he loved and still loves Juventus.”(Evra)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Probably a useless piece but many would be very happy with this:
Corbo (Repubblica): "Allegri will return to coach Juve"

Antonio Corbo, journalist of "La Repubblica", confirms, in an editorial written for the popular newspaper, the rumors that Massimiliano Allegri would return to the Juventus bench next season: "Allegri will return to Juve, according to the agreement reached with Andrea Agnelli in Forte dei Marmi on the eve of Easter. Sarri, on the other hand, is close to Rome ".
Taken from TJ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 75)