out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
200.gif

- - - Updated - - -

It's just another Lippi story. There was a time to let Lippi go and it was ok, but there was noone to actually replace him so we got him back a few years later. We need to do the same now.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Wow can't believe I'd miss him this much. Never have I missed a managed this much since Lippi. I thought we'd find a way out just like we did when Conte left but it's been downhill. Now I'm standing here in tears begging for a loved one to come back because I mistreated him. :Cry:

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Bring him back, he would set the foundations straight and make this team organized again.

Woj
Danilo-Bonucci-De Ligt-Sandro
McKennie-Bentancur-Rabiot
Cuadrado-Morata-Ronaldo​

Then in the summer let him do what should've been done 2 years ago and clear this team out.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
I dont mind pragmatism football
As long as you have organized, fast and effective counter attack

What his shown in his last season with us.. i don't know what kind of football he offer
Too many chance to counter yet he want the team to backpass
We can win serie A with that kind of football. in UCL? Never
I don't really know why he did that. He got 2 succesfull seasons with 4312 and 4231 before but he stick with his 433
I assume there's an issue to place ronaldo in his formation as he prefer mandzu in left wing before.
I don't know if he can solve this
Maybe it's him vs ronaldo
So for me 50:50

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I'm not sure that we can afford Allegri's wages at this point in time.
Somehow, I feel that we are waiting for ZZ.
He'd probably earn his wage in bonuses we get from doing better in CL and Serie A. It depends on how the team sees it, not sure if Cristiano, Dybala and several others were big fans of Max, but if they can swallow their pride for the greater good, we should get him back right now, Pirlo is going nowhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 49)