out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Cant wait to see Allegri coach again. He did some amazing thing at Juve early on, things went a bit sour last 1-2 seasons unfortunately. But I think he will have a big impact wherever he goes.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Just logically thinking he cannot do worse than Roma by waiting until the summer. Is he really going to risk a potential LaLiga or EPL job by taking over Roma now?

It'd be very underwhelming to see him wait for a job for 2 years then take Roma that was there any time he wanted...

Jun 6, 2015
Just logically thinking he cannot do worse than Roma by waiting until the summer. Is he really going to risk a potential LaLiga or EPL job by taking over Roma now?

It'd be very underwhelming to see him wait for a job for 2 years then take Roma that was there any time he wanted...
It seems unlikely that there would be any decent jobs available in the EPL. One of Real, Inter or Roma seem like his best bets at the moment. I still fear that he might end up at Inter.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
It seems unlikely that there would be any decent jobs available in the EPL. One of Real, Inter or Roma seem like his best bets at the moment. I still fear that he might end up at Inter.
I agree but he can still have the Roma job at the end of the season. I think they'd fire Fonseca only if they got firm word from Allegri (or maybe Sarri) that they're willing.

If I was him I'd rather wait and maybe hit the jackpot with RM or United if Ole starts fucking up than miss out on it for sure by taking the Roma job now. He rejected Dortmund last summer, that will still be there. Roma will be there. Maybe Napoli too, maybe Milan if Maldini decides they are ready for the next step if they don't win this season. Maybe Simeone leaves Atletico, there are rumors of that too.

Heck, it'd be better to take on a top 10 job in EPL in the summer than jump the gun with Roma now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 45, Guests: 285)