out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
so it turns out winning is not that easy and evident after all.

i still remember that 3-0 hammering by atalanta. and i don't care. on the long run, he's the coach most suited for the club's recruitment strategy, and he's also a very good man-manager. his flexibility and intelligence was invaluable for us. i get that everybody needed a break, but once that break is over, i'd welcome max back with open arms. maybe it would work again, maybe not. but it just can't be worse than this current dead end we call sarriventus.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Im soo much missing not only Allegri but his creative solutions to fix or hide our problems ....

maaan we were trying about 3 to 4 formations tell we start run good .... ...he should come back he is still on our payrol
That's a good point. After the last 2 matches you know Allegri would come out for the next one with a completely different setup and it would work.

With Sarri you know it will be the exact same tactic as his previous hundred games and there is a big chance it won't work.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think we have a tendency to forget that Dybala sucked under him.
sucked:
15/16: 46 games, 23 goals, 9 assists
16/17: 48 games, 19 goals, 8 assists
17/18: 46 games, 26 goals, 5 assists
18/19: 42 games, 10 goals, 4 assists

we have a tendency to forget that dybala only sucked one season under allegri. just a raw data: del piero had one single season over 26 goals during his glorious career. also, about last season: both dybala and nedved confirmed that dybala had to change his mentality for this current season. he was simply playing a different role, and he wasn't working hard enough.

dybala under sarri: 36 games, 13 goals, 6 assists. at this rate, considering only his goal/game and assist/game ratios, this could be his 2nd worst season with juve.

Clipboard01.png

Mar 3, 2014
Im soo much missing not only Allegri but his creative solutions to fix or hide our problems ....

maaan we were trying about 3 to 4 formations tell we start run good .... ...he should come back he is still on our payrol
No kidding. He made due despite serious issues in the midfield. Or when we had serious right back issues and he turned Barzagli/Cuadrado into hybrid RBs. Sarri instead tries to put square pegs into a round hole. For Sarri to work, you need a team built with his characteristics. Allegri is much more pragmatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 44)