out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
You're actually making a good point, we conceded so many shots in 2017, I forgot about that

I loved 2015. My main gripe with it is that we scraped through matches except for the Dortmund game.

But i'm actually reconsidering my opinion.
Remember what Lgor preached right after Monaco and he naturally was right

I don't see Ronaldo miss all the chances that Monaco missed. Everybody fapping to our defense but I only see Bonucci and Barzagli let Mbappe slip through, Pjanic play two suiciders, Marchisio pass across own box and all CBs lose air duels. Prepare for another final of tears
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/cl-monaco-0-2-juventus-3rd-may-2017.43034/page-36#post-5510553

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Negri: 'Allegri suited to Spurs or Arsenal'
By Football Italia staff

Former Juventus coach Max Allegri ‘would be well suited to Tottenham Hotspur or Arsenal,’ insists Marco Negri.
The ex-Glasgow Rangers and Perugia striker spoke to Radio Musica Television about Allegri’s future after taking a year off.
“I’m happy with the career he’s had, proving all his worth, as he was already directing everyone about in the Perugia midfield,” said Negri.
“I think Allegri would be well suited to life in London, with a club like Tottenham or Arsenal. He will certainly join a club that has the ambition to win.”
Allegri took a sabbatical after winning five consecutive Serie A titles on the Juventus bench.
He also lifted four Coppa Italia trophies, two Italian Super Cups and reached two Champions League Finals.

:rofl: :howler:

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Negri: 'Allegri suited to Spurs or Arsenal'
By Football Italia staff

Former Juventus coach Max Allegri ‘would be well suited to Tottenham Hotspur or Arsenal,’ insists Marco Negri.
The ex-Glasgow Rangers and Perugia striker spoke to Radio Musica Television about Allegri’s future after taking a year off.
“I’m happy with the career he’s had, proving all his worth, as he was already directing everyone about in the Perugia midfield,” said Negri.
“I think Allegri would be well suited to life in London, with a club like Tottenham or Arsenal. He will certainly join a club that has the ambition to win.”
Allegri took a sabbatical after winning five consecutive Serie A titles on the Juventus bench.
He also lifted four Coppa Italia trophies, two Italian Super Cups and reached two Champions League Finals.

:rofl: :howler:
Actually, it might make some sense. Allegri joining Spurs or Arsenal that are desperate to win at least something is kind of similar to CR7 joining Juventus that are desperate to win CL. Typical GOAT thing :rolleyes:.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I honestly think Allegri should coach Bayern. They are a well established club and they have resources.
Wont happen anytime soon if the way Flick are doing things continues.

Been a total different team after the biggest fraud coach Kovac was thrown out.

- - - Updated - - -

I want him to join an exciting team, Bayern are meh.
Meh as how? :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Wont happen anytime soon if the way Flick are doing things continues.

Been a total different team after the biggest fraud coach Kovac was thrown out.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh as how? :p
:D

the same way Juventus has gotten meh, big club that’s expected to win and doesn’t stray far from their identity. I want Allegri to go somewhere where he can make the team his own.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
It'll be one of Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle or Real Madrid IMO by September. It's between him and Poch for any open job in the foreseeable future.

Newcastle for sure will be available, now depends on who they want, Poch or Max, and which one of those will accept, if either does. Then one of Utd or Chelsea will miss out on CL and if RM doesn't win the title I think Zidane will go too.

RM and Chelsea would prioritize Allegri over Poch IMO, Utd've wanted Poch for years.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
:D

the same way Juventus has gotten meh, big club that’s expected to win and doesn’t stray far from their identity. I want Allegri to go somewhere where he can make the team his own.
It's actually crazy to think Bayern can win their 8th title in a row and Juve their 9th, talk about winning machines.

I'd like to see Allegri go to an Arsenal/Spurs level club and take them to glory. Else there's Valencia or Sevilla in Spain. Especially Valencia would be a good challenge for him I imagine.

But seeing him make Arsenal a good team again would be something, would require a lot of hard work.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's actually crazy to think Bayern can win their 8th title in a row and Juve their 9th, talk about winning machines.

I'd like to see Allegri go to an Arsenal/Spurs level club and take them to glory. Else there's Valencia or Sevilla in Spain. Especially Valencia would be a good challenge for him I imagine.

But seeing him make Arsenal a good team again would be something, would require a lot of hard work.
valencia or Sevilla would be very interesting!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 488)