out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I think in a few years we'll be in a good position to better measure Max as a coach, otherwise his current job experience in Juve tells a distorted story. He was consistently delivering a league with competition far behind us in terms of structure and finances and he was demanded to bring home CL against financially more powerful clubs, so we end up measuring his success largely on which stage he exited CL campaign every season, which is a bit silly. I'd like to see what he can do in a more balanced league or with a better constructed squad in CL.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This whole top whatever debate is asinine.

They're all very good coaches, and where you'd place each boils down to a matter of preference you armchair experds :p
Agree 100%

The issue is when you have a group of morons constantly diminishing and belittling Allegri’s accomplishments here and claiming a fucktard like Sarri is a better coach. :inter:

Ignoring the riffraff is tough sometimes. :boh:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
ahh... the proud anti-semite calling others morons. Conveniently counting seasons since Allegri joined us to exclude the successes of all the other coaches.

And then comparing winning Serie A with Juve in these years with winning the EPL. Ofcourse they are not the same :lol:

Again he is top coach.. but not top 3... especially in the last two seasons.... and that Spurs you mock beat the Ajax that smashed us :lol:
Its good that u deleted that post, or mods did it. Your lack of repect for one of our greatest managers is infuriating and you have become a troll, no value added, just same nonsense over and over again.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Its good that u deleted that post, or mods did it. Your lack of repect for one of our greatest managers is infuriating and you have become a troll, no value added, just same nonsense over and over again.
What post?

And dude this entire forum has been the same nonsense conversation over and over again for close to two years.

Half of us were bored with Allegri's football and wanted to see us win in style, while the other half were satisfied with the football and refuse to believe that we can play well without sacrificing results.

That same discussion has happened a million times in every possible context... only difference is, they consistently get brain aneurysms whenever they see Allegri criticized and cant stop themselves from name calling. Eventually their leader went totally nuts on a racist rant. That shows they are the trolls here.. they always were.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What post?

And dude this entire forum has been the same nonsense conversation over and over again for close to two years.

Half of us were bored with Allegri's football and wanted to see us win in style, while the other half were satisfied with the football and refuse to believe that we can play well without sacrificing results.

That same discussion has happened a million times in every possible context... only difference is, they consistently get brain aneurysms whenever they see Allegri criticized and cant stop themselves from name calling. Eventually their leader went totally nuts on a racist rant. That shows they are the trolls here.. they always were.
nobody said that allegri was perfect we said that there few managers better than him and we would almost certainly not get someone better and look where we are now?

at this point we will be lucky to get freakin Sarri so who was right? Zach is not a leader of anything and his racist rant is not relevant to the coaching question.

stop trying to shift the goalposts to make yourself sound less retarted.

Jun 6, 2015
What post?

This is complete bs. The agenda some (including you) have had against Allegri is pretty clear. You should take a long look in the mirror before calling other people trolls.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
nobody said that allegri was perfect we said that there few managers better than him and we would almost certainly not get someone better and look where we are now?

at this point we will be lucky to get freakin Sarri so who was right? Zach is not a leader of anything and his racist rant is not relevant to the coaching question.

stop trying to shift the goalposts to make yourself sound less retarted.
who's we? is there an official Max fan club here?
and retarded is a bad word to mess up :D

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
This is complete bs. The agenda some (including you) have had against Allegri is pretty clear. You should take a long look in the mirror before calling other people trolls.
Agenda :lol: Like I actually enjoyed his football but pretended not to to satisfy some agenda?

Dude Allegri responded to critiques very similar to mine, in public in Italian. He certainly didnt hear it from Tuz and decide to respond. He was aware of these criticisms because a good chunk of Juve fans most of which dont speak english and never came across this forum saw what I and others here saw and made the same complaints.

I am not gonna deny enjoying arguing a controversial point (for a Juve forum) that I think I can defend but I have argued a million things that have nothing to do with Allegri.

Jun 6, 2015
Agenda :lol: Like I actually enjoyed his football but pretended not to to satisfy some agenda?

Dude Allegri responded to critiques very similar to mine, in public in Italian. He certainly didnt hear it from Tuz and decide to respond. He was aware of these criticisms because a good chunk of Juve fans most of which dont speak english and never came across this forum saw what I and others here saw and made the same complaints.

I am not gonna deny enjoying arguing a controversial point (for a Juve forum) that I think I can defend but I have argued a million things that have nothing to do with Allegri.
Yes, you drove your agenda because you didn't tolerate the football his Juve team played. You've always made it very clear that for you Allegri winning isn't as big of an accomplishment as for let's say Pep or Klopp winning. You've done your all that people wouldn't rate him, if that's not a clear agenda then I don't know what is.

It's a quite different to present balanced critique compared to spitting on him and his achievements every chance you get. The fact that we've been through one of our greatest ever era under him, has for some reason been pretty tough on some of you guys.

I agree with you that you've certainly not been alone in this group of people/fans that have never appreciated him and his impact on what we have achieved.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yes, you drove your agenda because you didn't tolerate the football his Juve team played. You've always made it very clear that for you Allegri winning isn't as big of an accomplishment as for let's say Pep or Klopp winning. You've done your all that people wouldn't rate him, if that's not a clear agenda then I don't know what is.

It's a quite different to present balanced critique compared to spitting on him and his achievements every chance you get. The fact that we've been through one of our greatest ever era under him, has for some reason been pretty tough on some of you guys.

I agree with you that you've certainly not been alone in this group of people/fans that have never appreciated him and his impact on what we have achieved.
Yup for me, winning in style is a bigger achievement than winning in poor style. A dominant CL win like Barca, Madrid or Bayern's wins are infinitely more satisfying and much more valuable than Chelsea's win (a mix of boring football and really pure luck).

Similarly, winning with a smaller/weaker club is a bigger achievement than winning with a favorite. Thats why Klopp's win is more impressive than if Barca had won. Or Dortmund winning the title under Klopp vs Bayern winning it under Pep.

This shouldnt be controversial imo.

To your point about doing my all so people don't rate him.... well yeah the point of arguing is to convince others of your view point. You are not trying to convince others to see things the way you do?

And if I have some sinister agenda by trying to convince others of my anti-Allegri view for the last 2 seasons, what do you say of those who do the same and in fact name-call and abuse those who disagree with them? Do they have an Agenda?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yup for me, winning in style is a bigger achievement than winning in poor style. A dominant CL win like Barca, Madrid or Bayern's wins are infinitely more satisfying and much more valuable than Chelsea's win (a mix of boring football and really pure luck).

Similarly, winning with a smaller/weaker club is a bigger achievement than winning with a favorite. Thats why Klopp's win is more impressive than if Barca had won. Or Dortmund winning the title under Klopp vs Bayern winning it under Pep.

This shouldnt be controversial imo.

To your point about doing my all so people don't rate him.... well yeah the point of arguing is to convince others of your view point. You are not trying to convince others to see things the way you do?

And if I have some sinister agenda by trying to convince others of my anti-Allegri view for the last 2 seasons, what do you say of those who do the same and in fact name-call and abuse those who disagree with them? Do they have an Agenda?
Winning > losing

You drool every year over Barca or City style of play. But over the last few seasons teams that played 'ugly' football won CL. Few weeks ago we all saw in final Liverpool moving away from Klopp's usual gegenpressing bc u know what? He got fed up with losing in previous seasons. I like to see nice football and Juve is certainly capable of better than last season but in the end I will prefer silverware over style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 67, Guests: 788)