out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 4, 2011
We would not have sacked Allegri if that was the case, he has a proven winning formula and has come close to conquering Europe on 2 occasions. It does not make sense to sack Allegri if we are only interested in results
What makes you so sure that we sacked allegri and it wasn't the other way around like Conte sacking us?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
But the boo boys and phaggots constantly go on about how you can't win a CL final when playing cautious and defensive/reactive.

Klopp's team just won the CL playing an ultra-cautious, 35% possession, 3 shots on goal game in the final, with an iffy 50/50 penalty, 2 minutes in, proving that their statement is nonsense.

Allegri had the perfect tactics against Barca, a superior team in our 3-1 loss. It was 1-1 in the second half, when Alves rugby tackled Pogba in the box, and no penalty was awarded of course. Barca, scored on a counterattack a few minutes later, after Pogba was fouled by Alves again to win back possession.

Winning a CL final is about getting the breaks and bounces your way, and being ruthless in front of goal. Not about some style of play.
This is very true but you can also make your own luck as well to win the final, fortune normally favours the brave and when Liverpool got the penalty it's because they were the ones attacking from the first minute and found themselves in an advanced position. If you start the final playing too defensive first then they would have never got that penalty at the beginning

Also secondly, i'm not even sure it was a penalty because it his his ribs first then rebounded off onto his arm. The only way for that ball not to hit his arm was to have his arm cut off because even if his arm was down by side it was still hitting his arm.

- - - Updated - - -

What makes you so sure that we sacked allegri and it wasn't the other way around like Conte sacking us?
Who knows for sure but to me it looks like Agnelli thought his time was up

Oct 4, 2011
This is very true but you can also make your own luck as well to win the final, fortune normally favours the brave and when Liverpool got the penalty it's because they were the ones attacking from the first minute and found themselves in an advanced position. If you start the final playing too defensive first then they would have never got that penalty at the beginning

Also secondly, i'm not even sure it was a penalty because it his his ribs first then rebounded off onto his arm. The only way for that ball not to hit his arm was to have his arm cut off because even if his arm was down by side it was still hitting his arm.

- - - Updated - - -

Who knows for sure but to me it looks like Agnelli thought his time was up
Same allegri who dropped everything and took a private jet to convince allegri to stay when Max was going to quit towards the end of the season?

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I think it was as mutual as you could get
Allegri wanted players for his system, maybe gave an ultimatum, Agnelli said no and Allegri left, the hard decision was not getting the players.

I don't think that we would have gotten rid of him if he had no demands, especially since its painfully obvious we dont have any alternatives

May 23, 2013
Like I said b4 Allegri, Conte, Klopp, Guordiola, Mourinho, and Zidane are all one pack ahead of the rest of the coaches.

Sarri is the closest to this level and with success at Juve he can make the jump. The next tier is Poch and Tuchel but imo they are not up to par.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
allegri to win a CL before juventus does
where? Juventus has the resources to keep challenging for CL in the years to come, while Allegri will take a while to get a job in a CL contender. I'd say there are 5-6 teams Allegri is capable of winning CL with - Barca, Real, Juve, Pool, City and maybe PSG or Bayern. And none of them seem too eager to appoint Max.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Do you guys think Max will ever win a CL?
Di Matteo
Benitez
Cappello
Luis Enrique

All of them won it. And max is better than all of them. Yes even cappello.

In b4 crimmy and Osman and juvejay.

So yes he can and will win it if he ends up at a big team.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 24, Guests: 390)