out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Considering we beat Atletico before getting knocked out by an Ajax that also knocked out Madrid, and was about 30 seconds away from playing in the CL final...

This Ajax definitely > that Monaco.

But let's play this game... seeing as you can't stop with the retardation.

Pep at Manchester City in knockouts over the past 3 years.

16-17 --- Rof16 loss to Monaco
17-18 --- Rof16 beat Basel --- QFs out to Liverpool
18--19 --- Rof16 beat Schalke --- QFs out to Tottenham

Allegri at Juventus in knockouts over the past 3 years.

16-17 --- Rof16 beat Porto --- QF beat Barcelona --- SF beat Monaco --- F loss to Madrid
17-18 --- Rof16 beat Tottenham --- QF out to Madrid
18-19 --- Rof16 beat Atletico --- QF out to Ajax

SO Pep hasn't beaten anyone but complete minnows Basel and Schalke in the knockouts in 3 years

In those same 3 years Allegri has beaten Porto, Barcelona, Monaco), Tottenham, and Atletico.

Quelle surprise. Hist wrecked by facts again. :lol3:

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Considering we beat Atletico before getting knocked out by an Ajax that also knocked out Madrid, and was about 30 seconds away from playing in the CL final...

This Ajax definitely > that Monaco.

But let's play this game... seeing as you can't stop with the retardation.

Pep at Manchester City in knockouts over the past 3 years.

16-17 --- Rof16 loss to Monaco
17-18 --- Rof16 beat Basel --- QFs out to Liverpool
18--19 --- Rof16 beat Schalke --- QFs out to Tottenham

Allegri at Juventus in knockouts over the past 3 years.

16-17 --- Rof16 beat Porto --- QF beat Barcelona --- SF beat Monaco --- F loss to Madrid
17-18 --- Rof16 beat Tottenham --- QF out to Madrid
18-19 --- Rof16 beat Atletico --- QF out to Ajax

SO Pep hasn't beaten anyone but complete minnows Basel and Schalke in the knockouts in 3 years

In those same 3 years Allegri has beaten Porto, Barcelona, Monaco), Tottenham, and Atletico.

Quelle surprise. Hist wrecked by facts again. :lol3:
To summarize!
Pep = 0 CHL with City
Allegri = 0 CHL with Juve! Good night!

Strickland

May 17, 2019
is this guy getting a job anytime soon? heard something about a possible Chelsea move if Sarri leaves, that sounds like a tuz wet dream. :lol: we'd actually be able to compare those two on both ends lol

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
is this guy getting a job anytime soon? heard something about a possible Chelsea move if Sarri leaves, that sounds like a tuz wet dream. :lol: we'd actually be able to compare those two on both ends lol
chelsea have a transfer ban and just sold their only world class player. :baus: whoever coaches them next season should get a free pass, regardless of the results.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
chelsea have a transfer ban and just sold their only world class player. :baus: whoever coaches them next season should get a free pass, regardless of the results.
1. Kante is a monstrous midfielder, how dare you!
2. Is that the opening statement from Max camp? :D
3. Every club has major scouting systems and sporting directors and their staff who are mostly responsible for the transfers. do they all just work 2 day weeks for a year now since they can't actually do transfers? :p

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
my bad, forgot about kante.

do you think next year's chelsea will be comparable to the last one? btw i don't see any top tier coach at chelsea next season, it's pointless to bring this discussion to the allegri thread.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
my bad, forgot about kante.

do you think next year's chelsea will be comparable to the last one? btw i don't see any top tier coach at chelsea next season, it's pointless to bring this discussion to the allegri thread.
I think having Hazard for Chelsea was a gift and a curse at the same time, he is so talented that players beside him naturally pass all the responsibility to him in the final third. Similar to Barca's fall since Xavi, Iniesta, Neymar and others left, now they're literally the club version of Messi's Argentina.

Chelsea will for sure miss Hazard, but I don't think they will now score 43 instead of 63 goals in the Prem, others will step up.

Regarding Allegri and the relevance of discussing Chelsea, I don't think he prefers to take a year off while he's in his coaching prime so he might take the Chelsea challenge if they want to continue down the Italian path. He's been linked with English jobs a lot, Galeone has said that will be Max's next step, he's not getting City or Pool bench and from the remaining options Chelsea might be the best bet, ban or no ban. Arsenal don't spend, Spurs don't spend and United spends shitloads of money on dumb purchases that bring shitloads of pressure to the coach, but not that much value

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2004
3. Every club has major scouting systems and sporting directors and their staff who are mostly responsible for the transfers. do they all just work 2 day weeks for a year now since they can't actually do transfers? :p
Also let this not distract you from the fact that Chelsea have like 923234 players on loan across Europe. I'm sure should they get a transfer ban, they can be able to recall 3 or 4 of them that performed "decently". :D

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I just fact-checked. They're 41 Players. :)

And holy shit, Lukas "the next Kaka who chose Chelsea over Juve" Piazon is still on their books, and can barely get a game for relegated Chievo!

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/teams/on-loan-players

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Also let this not distract you from the fact that Chelsea have like 923234 players on loan across Europe. I'm sure should they get a transfer ban, they can be able to recall 3 or 4 of them that performed "decently". :D

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I just fact-checked. They're 41 Players. :)

And holy shit, Lukas "the next Kaka who chose Chelsea over Juve" Piazon is still on their books, and can barely get a game for relegated Chievo!

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/teams/on-loan-players
That’s how you know your a forum dinosaur when we can go back to Piazon as the next kaka :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)