out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
uhm De Sciglio improved a bit since he joined us on his last year of contract for 12m

- - - Updated - - -

Wanna read the ultimate truth?
If we can't pull Guardiola toward us this summer they'll make a fake renew to Allegri and next summer Guardiola will leave City 100%

Our plan is Guardiola since a year.
IF they can't they won't burn bridges with a new coach.

They are discussing contractual clauses with Allegri to kick him without losing money next summer
For sure the title race this season took a lot out of Guardiola and I hope his time is coming to an end so we can snatch him up. He's a coach who puts all his energy into his teams and needs a change every few years due to fatigue and I hope he comes to Juve sooner rather than later

If we can land Guardiola next Summer then it makes sense to keep Allegri around one more year to keep the house in order which I wouldn't be against

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
So let me get this straight, according to some experts around here, no player has progressed under Allegri and suddenly everyone’s been regressing due to him? Then please remind me how come previous season D.Costa was playing perhaps the best and most complete football of his entire career, or how about Dybala scoring hat-tricks and becoming an 100+ milion player past few seasons, maybe i should mention how Alex Sandro was considered one of the 2/3 very best LB’s in the game in his first few seasons here aswell as turning Cuadrado in one of the most versatile and decisive players past few years, nevermind the likes of Morata/Pogba/Pereyra/Zaza/Lemina etc who to this day, have enjoyed their best spells of form during their time here, under Allegri.

I understand the criticism regarding our style of play when the outstanding results aren’t exactly there, heck i even comprehend the frustration of getting to the business end of the season in a mess, starting from the repetitive injuries all the way to the board’s conflict with the ultras which make no mistake, also weighted in the big picture, but to fully downgrade and shit talk Allegri to the point that he is seen as a bum unworthy of Juventus is just incredibly disrespectful and stupid at the same time. If the board decides to move on it will be for the right reasons and hopefully the right replacement, but what if he stays? I sure don’t mind stability as long as the most important two departments get upgraded, give the man another chance with a proper playmaking midfielder aswell as another strong CB and then let’s see how it pans out, i’m convinced the club will look to improve this summer and i definitely don’t buy into this ‘Allegri revamp’ news that states we are planning to sell most if not all of our technically gifted players and begin a new cycle with 30+ year olds injury prone Khedira’s and Mandzukic’s, that’s just more bullshit to stir up everything and create more instability, especially as it’s not hard for clickbait newspapers to exploit the #allegriout camp by feeding them what they supposedly want to hear, of course there will be players in and out as every year but sure nothing close to the bs rumours doing the rounds atm, so all i am saying is relax and stop going from one extreme to the other without even thinking it through properly, time will tell and a change just for the sake of making a change won’t happen, it just ain’t Juventus’s way of dealing with this sort of situations.

Just my two cents on it, had to be said.

Jun 6, 2015
So let me get this straight, according to some experts around here, no player has progressed under Allegri and suddenly everyone’s been regressing due to him? Then please remind me how come previous season D.Costa was playing perhaps the best and most complete football of his entire career, or how about Dybala scoring hat-tricks and becoming an 100+ milion player past few seasons, maybe i should mention how Alex Sandro was considered one of the 2/3 very best LB’s in the game in his first few seasons here aswell as turning Cuadrado in one of the most versatile and decisive players past few years, nevermind the likes of Morata/Pogba/Pereyra/Zaza/Lemina etc who to this day, have enjoyed their best spells of form during their time here, under Allegri.

I understand the criticism regarding our style of play when the outstanding results aren’t exactly there, heck i even comprehend the frustration of getting to the business end of the season in a mess, starting from the repetitive injuries all the way to the board’s conflict with the ultras which make no mistake, also weighted in the big picture, but to fully downgrade and shit talk Allegri to the point that he is seen as a bum unworthy of Juventus is just incredibly disrespectful and stupid at the same time. If the board decides to move on it will be for the right reasons and hopefully the right replacement, but what if he stays? I sure don’t mind stability as long as the most important two departments get upgraded, give the man another chance with a proper playmaking midfielder aswell as another strong CB and then let’s see how it pans out, i’m convinced the club will look to improve this summer and i definitely don’t buy into this ‘Allegri revamp’ news that states we are planning to sell most if not all of our technically gifted players and begin a new cycle with 30+ year olds injury prone Khedira’s and Mandzukic’s, that’s just more bullshit to stir up everything and create more instability, especially as it’s not hard for clickbait newspapers to exploit the #allegriout camp by feeding them what they supposedly want to hear, of course there will be players in and out as every year but sure nothing close to the bs rumours doing the rounds atm, so all i am saying is relax and stop going from one extreme to the other without even thinking it through properly, time will tell and a change just for the sake of making a change won’t happen, it just ain’t Juventus’s way of dealing with this sort of situations.

Just my two cents on it, had to be said.
You've clearly missed the Juve fan logic 101:

Juve has a bum coach with terrible tacdics. We also have many terrible players and even the good ones are underachieving because wrong tacdics/playing in the wrong positions.

The same Juve that easily wins the Serie A and challenges for the CL title.

I wish we someday have a good coach with good tacdics and good players so we can finally win every game by a five goal margin. If you don't agree you're not ambitious enough or don't understand modern football tacdics. This critique is balanced and fair.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You've clearly missed the Juve fan logic 101:

Juve has a bum coach with terrible tacdics. We also have many terrible players and even the good ones are underachieving because wrong tacdics/playing in the wrong positions.

The same Juve that easily wins the Serie A and challenges for the CL title.

I wish we someday have a good coach with good tacdics and good players so we can finally win every game by a five goal margin. If you don't agree you're not ambitious enough or don't understand modern football tacdics. This critique is balanced and fair.
You exaggerated with some of the words people are saying here but overall spot on!
Allegri is definitely a great coach and a great tactician - Our current style is not good enough and we need a better team with better approach!
We need to dominate games from start to end and the reason Allegri isnt doing this is his tactics.
Maybe he is right with what he is doing - If we are not good enough why put risks that probably go against you but then again maybe he is just a coward.

What fans want is a strong team with a more attacking minded tactics (I personally dont care if it ends 2-0 or 5-0 as long as we play with the "right approach"
Can this happen with Allegri?! Based on this season I`d say no but if you look at previous seasons 2015 - We werent too attacking but the team looked balanced and strong and got to a final we almost won - This was the strongest Juventus of the past 10 years IMO
2016 - We only lost to Bayern because of lack of depth - Players became just too tired after 90 minutes.. If you add VAR we would have qualified..
2017 - Played great until the final
2018 - Problems started but the comeback against Real was remarkable..
2019 - This is the stinky year no doubt about it - We were just not good enough in the second half of the season - Too bad as I remember us playing Valencia with 10 men and owning them like we were playing with 11 and they with 9...
I cant say what went wrong but we clearly have to fix it for next season or it will be a duplicate of this one..

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
2016 - We only lost to Bayern because of lack of depth - Players became just too tired after 90 minutes.. If you add VAR we would have qualified..
2018 - Problems started but the comeback against Real was remarkable..
2016 we lost to Bayern, because we parked the bus in the final 30 minutes. That was the problem. Total catenaccio. We even changed morata and cuadrado for mandzukic and pereyra. God forbid we'd have anyone capable to organize quick counter attack.
2018- Remarkable comback. Then the bus again.

Allegri made this mistake countless times and he will never change. And this, on top of his medical staff, is precisely why we have to look for other ideas.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
2016 we lost to Bayern, because we parked the bus in the final 30 minutes. That was the problem. Total catenaccio. We even changed morata and cuadrado for mandzukic and pereyra. God forbid we'd have anyone capable to organize quick counter attack.

Allegri made this mistake countless times and he will never change. And this, on top of his medical staff, is precisely why we have to look for other ideas.
Silly peasant. "allegri makes mistakes". Look at the team we have and the opponent has. He's fucking great, and you should end yourself

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013

Don't forget he had 3 unused subs when we went out in 90 minutes, the final 15 minutes the tide turned and the bus parking began he didn't even put 1 sub on to break up the flow of Madrid or take off a tired player to try swing the momentum back

He always finds ways to fuck himself over somehow in these types of games and like with Bayern taking Morata off for Mandzukic which played exactly into Bayern's hands even more

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Don't forget he had 3 unused subs when we went out in 90 minutes, the final 15 minutes the tide turned and the bus parking began he didn't even put 1 sub on to break up the flow of Madrid or take off a tired player to try swing the momentum back

He always finds ways to fuck himself over somehow in these types of games and like with Bayern taking Morata off for Mandzukic which played exactly into Bayern's hands even more
2 subs. Licht came for injured MDS early on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 63)