out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
play the fucker closer to the opponents net. Not ours. Do you agree?
I mean, he definitely can do a great job as a mezzala or AM if asked to, its just not how a Juve midfield has been constructed ever since Contes 1st year. We use guys that are more physical in those roles, which is why someone like Pogba was so valuable to us. Not saying its necessarily the right way, but it has been our way

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
that's just me that wants to see him more forward and not get caught in his lacets doing some defending.
But you'd be fine with Can in front of the defense? The man runs and turns like an Oil tanker and would be so easy to press into making a mistake. Mire is fine where he is. just give him midfielders to combine with, Ramsey is a step into the right direction.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
most you mentioned regressed. :numnum:
mandzukic and cuadrado are well over 30, of course they will start to regress at some point, but i doubt they had a dislike towards allegri (as you claimed). btw both of them had injuries, and mandzukic had a very strong first half of the season alongside cr. dybala progressed for 3 years that you generously forgot. morata regressed under sarri. etc...

some attacking posters on tuz regressed under allegri, i give you that.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
From what I understand this is the situation

Allegri has an important offer from PSG. He's considering it, but he'd rather stay IF he's given complete control and guarantees of squad overhaul. Agnelli would rather Allegri stays but we don't know what he thinks of Allegri's demands.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46,651
    mandzukic and cuadrado are well over 30, of course they will start to regress at some point, but i doubt they had a dislike towards allegri (as you claimed). btw both of them had injuries, and mandzukic had a very strong first half of the season alongside cr. dybala progressed for 3 years that you generously forgot. morata regressed under sarri. etc...

just listen to me and everything will be ok.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    From what I understand this is the situation

Allegri has an important offer from PSG. He's considering it, but he'd rather stay IF he's given complete control and guarantees of squad overhaul. Agnelli would rather Allegri stays but we don't know what he thinks of Allegri's demands.
    And if the rumors of a 15 mil. offer from PSG are true , maybe he also wants a salary increase and multiple years on his new contract.

Jan 22, 2016

Dybala never progressed under Allegri. His best season was his first. Just like Pjanic, Sandro, Costa and Moratta. Bernardeschi apart from his physical improvement became run and run, lost his creativity somehow. Cancelo from being our best player to a bench player after getting coached by Max.
    And benching Spinazzola and Benatia for no reason towards the point where both wanted to leave the club. Instead giving his favorite son Di kirio a free ticket to any important matches.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    At any given moment, there's a finite amount of stupidity in the universe.

Reading some of these 100m Pjanic and Allegri is best comments in May 2019....I feel like they possess all of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 226)