out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I didn't hear that at all. SKY was inclining to him staying these past days but today came out and gave names for a new Juve coach.We can only wait.
+ would you give carte blanche or close to it to Max on the mercato? More De Sciglio's, more van Bommels and no players with some attacking talent?
i would. We also dont need attacking players. We need those that fix things

- - - Updated - - -

play the fucker closer to the opponents net. Not ours. Do you agree?
i disagree absolutely that this is the issue with pjanic.

its so clear to see, why are people blind ?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46,628
    i would. We also dont need attacking players. We need those that fix things

- - - Updated - - -

i disagree absolutely that this is the issue with pjanic.

its so clear to see, why are people blind ?
    more Nocerino's then. ok

Pjanic ain't Pirlo, he'd be better in a more attacking role.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46,631
    I like him as a regista. Not sure how we'd do with our build-up without him there. I'm not totally opposed to trying him as an AM but we'd need someone good on the ball to take his place then like Ndombele.
    so you wouldn't like Ndombele and Can defending in front of the D and have the rest up front do the work? Ramsey/Pjanic to get back and start some shit too.

Oct 23, 2011
    Who knows what that quote means.. he can stay but we aren't willing to extend his contract/increase his salary or give him any saying in the mercato? It's all speculative for now, I doubt anyone knows anything at all. All I know is that something is certainly broken and I am not sure if this is the best way going forward.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    they have towards him I think. Most don't improve under him.
    dybala became a global superstar from a nobody, only the new position after cr's arrival stopped his progress. morata played his only good string of games under allegri. cuadrado literally cried his way back to juve. mandzukic became a juventino while being coached by allegri. berna is twice the player he was with the purple rats. not an attacking player per se, still, pogba never managed to repeat his attacking form after he left juve. matri scored his last clutch goal under max. tevez was a beast for allegri.

it's true that zaza wanted to leave, and berardi refused to come. oh snap. #allegriout

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46,637
    dybala became a global superstar from a nobody, only the new position after cr's arrival stopped his progress. morata played his only good string of games under allegri. cuadrado literally cried his way back to juve. mandzukic became a juventino while being coached by allegri. berna is twice the player he was with the purple rats. not an attacking player per se, still, pogba never managed to repeat his attacking form after he left juve. matri scored his last clutch goal under max. tevez was a beast for allegri.

it's true that zaza wanted to leave, and berardi refused to come. oh snap. #allegriout
    most you mentioned regressed. :numnum:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)