out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Also didn’t rotate enough early in the year, and then leapt into way too much rotation the past several weeks.
This. Of course, there's no way of proving it, but I'm under impression that having bought CR7 the management realized that all the attention in the football world will be focused on Juventus during the first months of the new season. And in order to convert this attention to fans and money the club couldn't afford to play a usual Allegri's ugly autumnal football, and Max had to show something decent right away. As a result the entire annual cycle was messed up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
To get something wrong is not the end of the world but to have a chance to change things and NOT RECOGNIZE WHEN CHANGE IS NEEDED is something Max simply will never learn and this is the MOST frustrating thing about him for me. Todays formation and game plan was so ridiculous, it wasn't even close. Basically he played into their hands, had he sat down and tried to fuck up on purpose this would be the result. At half you make changes you flood the midfield go 451 or 352, bring in spina, khedira to stabilize a little and at least be solid enough to go to penalties. ANY CHANGE would have been welcome and been more effective. Dickless coach.

Jan 22, 2016
For sake of just being injury free we should part ways. His staffs kills half th team with muscle injures and hard and heavy sessions.

And his tactics are way outdated. How many times we have seen this kind of shit performance this year? And after each of them Allegri's fan brought the excuse of the match not being important!!!

And here we are. In the most important match of the year we play even shiter than before. And this time the excuse is we don't have the financial power to beat the fucking Ajax at home!!!

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Why are you looking at only the results even di Matteo won the champions League as a coach with bit of luck and defensive style of play
I'm not doing it. you're doing it. I'm saying this Ajax team had success with 2 different coaches, and their current coach may not perform as well elsewhere.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
For sake of just being injury free we should part ways. His staffs kills half th team with muscle injures and hard and heavy sessions.

And his tactics are way outdated. How many times we have seen this kind of shit performance this year? And after each of them Allegri's fan brought the excuse of the match not being important!!!

And here we are. In the most important match of the year we play even shiter than before. And this time the excuse is we don't have the financial power to beat the fucking Ajax at home!!!
His Physical team is another good reason to part ways with him.

We have trojan horses injuring our players ffs. The same happened to his milan. is no coincidence peeps

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Allegri: "I met the President a couple of days ago and told him that I will stay at Juventus. We’ll sit down with the club and think about the future. " (FI)

Well, this, plus those references to Ferguson before, it sounds like he stays indeed. When he was contemplating leaving the club several years ago, he sounded like managers always sound in such situations: who knows what the future holds, we'll see, etc. But now he's not evasive but very specific.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I'm not doing it. you're doing it. I'm saying this Ajax team had success with 2 different coaches, and their current coach may not perform as well elsewhere.
do you think that reaching Europa League final should be judged by the same yardstick in comparison to reaching the champions League semi final and they have done against the likes of Bayern Real and Juve both home and away

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
do you think that reaching Europa League final should be judged by the same yardstick in comparison to reaching the champions League semi final and they have done against the likes of Bayern Real and Juve both home and away
Of course not, but this group was 2 years younger. De Ligt was 17, so was De Jong. They did not have Tadic and Tagliafico as a more established players. Their other CB was Davinson Sanchez (now at Spurs) at 20 years of age. You gotta admit getting to EL final is pretty damn impressive. It says a lot about the squad. Of course getting to CL semifinal is even more impressive, but that EL final earlier points more towards the extraordinary capability of the squad rather than the coach. I'm not dismissing Ten Hag. I'm just saying it's too soon to judge him based on one good season.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Of course not, but this group was 2 years younger. De Ligt was 17, so was De Jong. They did not have Tadic and Tagliafico as a more established players. Their other CB was Davinson Sanchez (now at Spurs) at 20 years of age. You gotta admit getting to EL final is pretty damn impressive. It says a lot about the squad. Of course getting to CL semifinal is even more impressive, but that EL final earlier points more towards the extraordinary capability of the squad rather than the coach. I'm not dismissing Ten Hag. I'm just saying it's too soon to judge him based on one good season.
Then what to do Ronaldo has couple of years left in his prime if we can't win the champions League with Ronaldo even with our rotten luck in this competition we will never win it there are not many options unless we hire EDF inzaghi or gasperini

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Then what to do Ronaldo has couple of years left in his prime if we can't win the champions League with Ronaldo even with our rotten luck in this competition we will never win it there are not many options unless we hire EDF inzaghi or gasperini
i don't know. That's why I asked that question.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
This season has been a mess.
There are a few players who were good early in the season who just took a nosedive for the worse. I'm thinking Costa, Dybala, Cancelo and Matuidi. A lot of people here looked at previous seasons and expected the form to come in March, but it never did. Also we concede way too many goals and getting Bonucci back last summer was a mistake you can't call 20/20 hindsight. Was there anyone here that thought it was a good idea?
We really needed a WC midfielder in the summer, but we bought a superstar instead (who ironically desperately needs that WC midfielder). Can, Khedira and Bentancur belong in the Evertons, Valencias and Fiorentinas of the world, not at Juventus.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This season has been a mess.
There are a few players who were good early in the season who just took a nosedive for the worse. I'm thinking Costa, Dybala, Cancelo and Matuidi. A lot of people here looked at previous seasons and expected the form to come in March, but it never did. Also we concede way too many goals and getting Bonucci back last summer was a mistake you can't call 20/20 hindsight. Was there anyone here that thought it was a good idea?
We really needed a WC midfielder in the summer, but we bought a superstar instead (who ironically desperately needs that WC midfielder). Can, Khedira and Bentancur belong in the Evertons, Valencias and Fiorentinas of the world, not at Juventus.
In case of Bonucci, hindsight is 50/50 :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 94)

• Alin