out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 22, 2016
How blind and delusional some people can be ?

Can't you just see Ajax simply happen to be a well coached team with talented kids ? Now that they've battered us, I'm supposed to believe they're a team full of elite superstars like other big clubs ? The excuses have run out for Allegri.

If Allegri was coach of Ajax, half of those kids wouldn't be starting for them so no, the assumption if we had swapped coaches, the result would have stayed the same is wrong. They are well coached and we are not. We are playing nowhere near our true porential. The only game where we showed glimpses of it was at Old Trafford.

Oh and attacking players regress under Allegri unless he's a Mandzukic that can run like a mad man for him all day long so if I were someone like Joao Felix, I'd make my choice carefully.
This.
Swap the coaches and you will see Ajax getting rekt.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Because our team was split in two groups. One in our half consist of defenders and Pjanic. The other one in Ajax half consist of our attackers and Matuidi.
There was a big gap in the middle between these 2 groups and that made Ajax to get every second ball..
We were out numbered in the middle while our wingers and full backs were stretched out instead of closing the gaps in the middle.

This is all on Allegri. We played 40% of our potential all season and never played any fluid game throughout the season even against minors.
I'm not defending Allegri on our form, which is garbage. But Ajax was a much better team. There's a reason that we were stretched out and could not close the gap.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Juve spent over 200 million, which is not reinvest-able on Ronaldo and Higuin to win Serie A. Immobile would have been enough to win the league titles.

I believe Dybala's bad form is all on Allegri and how he managed him.

- - - Updated - - -

We have not won the champions League for past 23 years god only knows how many years we will have to wait
The wait feels like when Inter wins a league after decades.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Im still baffled by the 433 selection with the players we have. You got an away goal, you need to keep the pressure on and not concede and your defense is made of paper with Chiellini out. 433? really? how does this make sense? At least change something in halftime when you still have a chance. 352? bring in spina? literally ANYTHING would have been worth a shot. Fuck this guy he is finished for me.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Im still baffled by the 433 selection with the players we have. You got an away goal, you need to keep the pressure on and not concede and your defense is made of paper with Chiellini out. 433? really? how does this make sense? At least change something in halftime when you still have a chance. 352? bring in spina? literally ANYTHING would have been worth a shot. Fuck this guy he is finished for me.
being the after
Given everyone fit

I would have played with a 4-4-2

Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
Cuadrado-Can-Pjanic-Douglas Costa
Ronaldo-Kean

too bad injuries and everything else

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Have a nice nuke fest guys. I'll sit this one out.
No, stay. Dont leave your coach alone as easy. You deserve some of it too.

Btw, where are the usual suspects who love to insult and mock anyone who dares to critisize Allegri?

Now you see why we have been calling this for aeons? now you see why we were not trolling?

This doesnt happened today.. this issue has been going on for years now. Today it reached it climax and theres no way forward.

I hope you all learn a lesson and try to be more respectful toard people who differ from your POVs next time.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think he's run his course here. Lots of mistakes this season IMO. Player selection, tactics, so many muscular injuries in training (inexcusable). All below standard this year IMO.

The incoming coach has to be clearly better though. Not Conte level.
:tup:

Also didn’t rotate enough early in the year, and then leapt into way too much rotation the past several weeks. Our players should have arrived in way better fitness at this time of the year with more rest and rotation early on, and now is when you build some more continuity with starting XI to keep everyone in form and chemistry good. Instead, we kinda did the opposite this year.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Allegri has hinted in his interview that he's staying next season and that he's meeting with agnelli to “prepare our next campaign”
Great. That's all I need to hear as a fan right now. How many campaigns does he need before he actually wins the goddamn thing? I can't bear another year of this crap

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
When Madrid last year won the ucl they had a balanced team with a world class player in each position. Each player knew their role and they had a balanced team. They had their destroyer Casemiro, Creative output from modric Isco kroos. A strong supporting striker for Ronaldo. Navas Ramos Verane Modric Kroos you name it they had the top 5 player in each position at the time.

What we need to do is the same. We need a midfield that is balanced. Playing Pjanic as DM is just not good enough. They guy can't tackle or intercept. We need a destroyer like a Kante/Casemiro player. The likes of Matuidi in midfield are AVERAGE. Do you think real madrid would have won the ucl with matuidi instead of kroos?.

Also we lack creativity from midfield. the only source of creativity in midfield is Pjanic, and when he gets man marked like he did with ajax, we dont know where to pass the ball. Bonucci may be able to do a couple of fancy cross field balls, but he should not be our source of creativity when pjanic is out or man marked. We need to push Pjanic higher on the field and have at least 2 more players who are creative enough to string a pass.

The Dybala situation need to be sorted. Why would one of the best players in the world play in such poor form alongside the best player in the world. The no such thing as "they can't play together". We need a manager who can gel those 2 players into a partnership. If they played together properly there wont be a duo as good as them in world football. We need a manager who bring the best out of dybala alongside Ronaldo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 180)