out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
No, stay. Dont leave your coach alone as easy. You deserve some of it too.

Btw, where are the usual suspects who love to insult and mock anyone who dares to critisize Allegri?

Now you see why we have been calling this for aeons? now you see why we were not trolling?

This doesnt happened today.. this issue has been going on for years now. Today it reached it climax and theres no way forward.

I hope you all learn a lesson and try to be more respectful toard people who differ from your POVs next time.
They are morons. They will never learn.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Allegri has hinted in his interview that he's staying next season and that he's meeting with agnelli to “prepare our next campaign”
Great. That's all I need to hear as a fan right now. How many campaigns does he need before he actually wins the goddamn thing? I can't bear another year of this crap
Hinted? AA said he'll remain and has 1year of contract
Allegri said he spoke to the president 2 days ago confirming he is staying.
That's not hinting... it's blatantly telling everyone

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's tiring to see us fall short over and over again, it's getting beyond repetitive.
And that’s on Allegri alone?

This “expectation” of winning CL is not really realistic. If our revenue and/or spending was up their with Madrid/Barca/PSG/ManCity/ManU/etc over the past 10 years, I’d say, yes we should expect to win it... but this was the first year we’ve spent big without selling multiple starters...

Realistic is expecting to be one of the top contenders each year, which we have been under Allegri, and hoping that turns into a win one of these years. If we continue spending like this summer, hopefully in younger stars next time, then over the next few years we can obviously expect to win CL and not winning would have to be considered failure, but right now? Nah. Disappointing, and a failure to go out like we did, but not winning CL is always the likely outcome.

There’s no manager around that’s going to guarantee a CL win with this team as currently constructed, though I am sure some would obviously play more attacking football.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
It has to be said that we were really, really unlucky to loose Costa, Mandzo and Chiellini at this stage. I think we are the only team that looses so many players to injuries so often. It is something that has been plagueing us for years. I cant think of any other top team in Europe that has this problem.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Hinted? AA said he'll remain and has 1year of contract
Allegri said he spoke to the president 2 days ago confirming he is staying.
That's not hinting... it's blatantly telling everyone
He might stay, but in that situation you won't say anything else. So what they said in the presser doesn't mean much.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
He might stay, but in that situation you won't say anything else. So what they said in the presser doesn't mean much.
What's the point? Scudetto won, out of everything so what does it matter?
I mean Allegri could quit after Fiorentina and nobody would give a fuck and wouldn't change a thing right now.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What's the point? Scudetto won, out of everything so what does it matter?
I mean Allegri could quit after Fiorentina and nobody would give a fuck and wouldn't change a thing right now.
Allegri would lose a year of salary by quitting. Agnelli would have to pay a full year of salary by firing. so you won't hear anything else in these press conferences. Did Solari resigned after losing to Ajax? Did Perez fire him that night?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Van Gaal was the manager of that amazing Ajax team in the 90s. He then left to Barca, and then bought 9 of the former ajax players. The rest is history.
And EDF is a Fiorentina level coach
If that is the case then we should appoint any one of our experts on this forum if we are so scared of any change I think max Allegri has certainly done his best but now this team needs new identity I do believe that Erik hag is better than rest of the Italian coaches which are available

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If that is the case then we should appoint any one of our experts on this forum if we are so scared of any change I think max Allegri has certainly done his best but now this team needs new identity I do believe that Erik hag is better than rest of the Italian coaches which are available
for the record I'm not defending Allegri. I'm asking who is available. And Ten Hag is a virtual unknown outside of a few good performances this CL season. This group went to EL final with another manager at the helm.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
for the record I'm not defending Allegri. I'm asking who is available. And Ten Hag is a virtual unknown outside of a few good performances this CL season. This group went to EL final with another manager at the helm.
Depends on what we want status quo to remain or we bring in a manager belonging to a new culture and having new vision it may be backfire but to achieve something we need to take risks

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Depends on what we want status quo to remain or we bring in a manager belonging to a new culture and having new vision it may be backfire but to achieve something we need to take risks
Great! so let's bring Frank De Boer. How's that for a culture change?
There's a minimum for a Juve coach.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Our midfield is shit and that's not his fault.

But look at our attacking plays holy fuck. Southampton reject and two 12 year olds in one game had better link up play than any combination of our 250M worth of attackers. What the fuck do we do in training?!?!

All we can do is cross. Literally our game plan is fucking Vintage Stoke level. Our football is unwatchable and doesn't work in the CL. If we were in the prem, la Liga and probably the bundesliga our trophy cabinet would be very fucking light these last few years.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
And that’s on Allegri alone?

This “expectation” of winning CL is not really realistic. If our revenue and/or spending was up their with Madrid/Barca/PSG/ManCity/ManU/etc over the past 10 years, I’d say, yes we should expect to win it... but this was the first year we’ve spent big without selling multiple starters...

Realistic is expecting to be one of the top contenders each year, which we have been under Allegri, and hoping that turns into a win one of these years. If we continue spending like this summer, hopefully in younger stars next time, then over the next few years we can obviously expect to win CL and not winning would have to be considered failure, but right now? Nah. Disappointing, and a failure to go out like we did, but not winning CL is always the likely outcome.

There’s no manager around that’s going to guarantee a CL win with this team as currently constructed, though I am sure some would obviously play more attacking football.
I never said or implied it was on Allegri

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Great! so let's bring Frank De Boer. How's that for a culture change?
There's a minimum for a Juve coach.
As I said previously it depends on us whether we want the status quo to remain or take chance with Erik hag and please don't compare Europa League performance with Champions League performance

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What the fuck do we do in training?!?!

All we can do is cross. Literally our game plan is fucking Vintage Stoke level. Our football is unwatchable and doesn't work in the CL. If we were in the prem, la Liga and probably the bundesliga our trophy cabinet would be very fucking light these last few years.
Training is where it all goes wrong. So much intense training ffs and for no reason. It works in Italy but CL we should have rest days like a week if possible.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
As I said previously it depends on us whether we want the status quo to remain or take chance with Erik hag and please don't compare Europa League performance with Champions League performance
Reaching EL final with a bunch of teenagers is not a great achievement? Even we couldn't do that with Tevez, Pogba, Pirlo and Vidal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 82)