out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 22, 2016
Playing shit all season, not having an actual plan or chemistry, having best players in the world and still gets rekt by Ajax.

He has been riding the luck for having best players in the league for a long time.

His team can't string 3 passes together and his team pressing is abysmal. Add to these our infinite injurie list.
Fuck it. Even i could win the league with this team.
I bet my life we would have not won Atletico if they had balls like Ajax and pressed us from beginning .

Tnx for everything and goodbye

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Oh now it's Ten Hag dick sucking time. Honest question: when was the first time you heard his name?
There's no denying that this team is not playing to its potential, but even at full potential we would've lost. I'm certain of that.
and that doesent answer the wuestion how Neddy boy would play that high paced quick passing game with lots of off ball movements with Matuidi, Can, Pjanic, Berna midfield. hell, throw even Dybala in there. only guy suited for that style is CR and our fullbacks. im sure den Haag would make them out tiki taka even Peps City

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
There is no coach that is available who would be an upgrade on Allegri.

Allegri didn’t lose this game, the players lost this game with a panicky defensive performance and lack of concentration.

We don’t have a midfield that can compete against a technical midfield. It’s why we’ve lost our last 2 CL finals and it’s consistently why we get knocked out

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
and that doesent answer the wuestion how Neddy boy would play that high paced quick passing game with lots of off ball movements with Matuidi, Can, Pjanic, Berna midfield. hell, throw even Dybala in there. only guy suited for that style is CR and our fullbacks. im sure den Haag would make them out tiki taka even Peps City
Bernardeschi and Dybala can't play a quick passing game but Tadic, Ziyech, Neres, Zeltman and Schone can :lol3:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Allegri didn’t lose this game, the players lost this game with a panicky defensive performance and lack of concentration.

We don’t have a midfield that can compete against a technical midfield. It’s why we’ve lost our last 2 CL finals and it’s consistently why we get knocked out
The first final we had it

Once again Chiellini was missing and inexperience cost us

Ever since then our midfield has been an Achilles heel

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You'd be wrong.

I challenge you to find a single person on this forum who thought that Ajax has a better team than us when this draw was made. Go ahead.

You won't find any, because this idea that Ajax have a better team than us is delusional revisionism by Allegri defenders on here.
I challenge you to find a single person who actually watched Ajax outside of their CL tie with Madrid. That doesn't mean anything. Did you, with your eternal knowledge of football, know that de Jong is actually 10 times the player Ndombele is?
I'm not defending Allegri. There are a lot of things wrong with him. This is the home stretch of the season and half of our players are in the hospital. The team lacks energy and all that. We play like crap most of the time. But even Madrid did not outplay us last season like this.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Did you, with your eternal knowledge of football, know that de Jong is actually 10 times the player Ndombele is?
Oh yes, because I'm sure you've watched both players with great intent.

De Jong is a slightly better passer, Ndombele is a bit better defensively. There isn't much in it overall.

- - - Updated - - -

all move better without the ball and are quicker decision makers. good job Neddy, you played yourself again
That's down to coaching, not player talent.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

any coach that manages to create a game plan for this team and makes the best of Ronaldo would be an upgrade.
So anyone as long as not italian is good.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Oh yes, because I'm sure you've watched both players with great intent.

De Jong is a slightly better passer, Ndombele is a bit better defensively. There isn't much in it overall.
You're the one who made the claim not me. I don't have time to watch all the matches. You're basically looking at past credentials of Tadic, and Blind and say we had a better team. No we didn't. That's all.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah. Let's see how he does at a team where they expect you to win trophies every season.

He's the hottest shit right now, but in no way would i want him to take over Juventus just yet.
Then we will never hire another coach there are not many options available but I believe we need non Italian coach it may back fire but we have to take that chance as long as we have greatest football player who he still has two or three years left in his prime we need to take advantage of that to help us win the champions League.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 41, Guests: 260)