out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Nsh I still think the same unless we always play like this.. One game as great as it was won`t change it..
Allegri is a great tactican but our style (put aside this game) should be more attacking
This club has one style and that's winning. Do whatever it takes to win. Everything else is just noise.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Zidane has again proved that he's got good intuition, btw :lol:. And now there's no risk that Perez with his insane money gets Allegri since he's tied to ZZ now. So yesterday's event turned out to be good for Juve on each and every level after all.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
For real never doubted the man, I doubted the squad and if they had enough fight in them. But even a pack of goats can chase away a pack of hyenas when they got a lion like CR7 amongst their ranks.

Give the man whatever he wants, always. Give him de de siglios and the nocerionos whatever makes him happy.

EuroMax 4 life!!
Why we so frequently feuding then? Im just now finding out you are reasonable :p

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome. Its funny to think how simeone didnt even know how he was setting himself up here. He didnt know

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Why we so frequently feuding then? Im just now finding out you are reasonable :p

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome. Its funny to think how simeone didnt even know how he was setting himself up here. He didnt know
I am reason. Also now agree with me BernaGuti>Dybala

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 29, Guests: 170)