out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
See what happens when pressure is turned on, max turns mad. Mad max.

Now if only he starts doing more homework it wouldn't be so difficult but meh, great managerial decisions tonight. I love mad max. Long he remain mad. Amen

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ive never seen a coach like him. Lippi was great, prolly the greatest manager in our history but if Max wins CL, hes gonna surpass him imho. Lippi coached in an era when Juve was arguably the strongest team on continent so it was expected to reach final and competition wasnt as good. There were fewer big teams than these days. Kudos to Euromax for incredible level of consistency.
I wish I had around to see Trapattoni teams play. From what they won, I'd place him alongside Lippi. Serie A may have been weaker I suppose, but that run of dominance by the Trap teams was just crazy.

Allegri is right up there with Lippi and Trap if he wins CL.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Surprise surprise, Hist is wrong about Allegri again, for the thousandth time. It must really burn to come across as such a moron and cuck all the time. :lol:
I actually wasn't. And I am glad we won. But ofc you are not really interested in a discussion you are just angry and havent yet outgrown highschool mentality :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Shuttup buddy - first leg was his normal performance.

This game saves him for another season.

Go play with Joe Rogan and his meat.
Or, more accurately, advancing to the next round after two legs is his normal performance.

Of course it does, he won a Serie A months before its over and has advanced despite all the football "experds" around here having given up on the time. Not pessimistic, folks like yourself had completely given up on the tie were already counting this off as a failure, looking to next season to replace him etc. But nah you're mad that we didn't win 6-0 like City did.

Guardiola and trashing inferior teams by high scores :tuttosport:

Fuck guardiola and fuck you.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Congratulations to allegri for the epic win. However, this doesn't excuse his defensive mindset in Madrid. This just goes to show that our team is pretty capable to play on our terms not depend on others. For the first time we didn't go back into out shell and we finished off the game.I really hope that this is our turning point for the season in cl and after zz signed with real , I hope we continue with him, because like him or not, he deserves it.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Or, more accurately, advancing to the next round after two legs is his normal performance.

Of course it does, he won a Serie A months before its over and has advanced despite all the football "experds" around here having given up on the time. Not pessimistic, folks like yourself had completely given up on the tie were already counting this off as a failure, looking to next season to replace him etc. But nah you're mad that we didn't win 6-0 like City did.

Guardiola and trashing inferior teams by high scores :tuttosport:

Fuck guardiola and fuck you.
You're low mate, real low.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 29, Guests: 173)