out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I was literally gonna say this but didn't want a flame war
Meh. They deserve it today. They've been spamming pure garbage for 5 years now about Allegri and Juventus. Should be banned for it.

Max occasionally worries us all, but in the end he rewards us over and over again with trophies and fantastic performances.

5 straight scudetti, 4 straight doubles, 2 CL finals, and CL QFs or better in 4 of his 5 years here. It sucks to not win, but he has in contention every single year. :delpiero:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Meh. They deserve it today. They've been spamming pure garbage for 5 years now about Allegri and Juventus. Should be banned for it.

Max occasionally worries us all, but in the end he rewards us over and over again with trophies and fantastic performances.

5 straight scudetti, 4 straight doubles, 2 CL finals, and CL QFs or better in 4 of his 5 years here. It sucks to not win, but he has in contention every single year. :delpiero:
Agreed! I don't think he's going anywhere and can't wait to see what they say when we win this bitch!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If not for the bullshit disallowed goal, and the crazy Kean miss, that's a 5-0 destruction.
incredible.

we still haven't won jackshit this season, but this match was perfect. i'll never forget it. and look at our starting lineup, spinazzola played his first ever cl match ffs :allegri:

oh, and i'd gladly take everyone back on the allegri bandwagon. :dule:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Allegri is a pussy,but today showed the balls. If he plays like this i will be his number 1 fan,if not,he should go at the end of the season.
Please. He shows balls every year in the games that matter most. Sometimes the other team is just better. Ya know, it's football, 2 teams are trying to win. We don't have some all-annihilating squad that should burn through CL destroying every top team.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
There should be no need to play the starters the majority of the season every week now in Serie A. It is all but wrapped up. Rotate them, keep them fresh, and more importantly, engaged.

A rested, fit Ronaldo is the last thing any of these teams in Europe will want to face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 65, Guests: 412)