out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
This was the best game ever under Allegri. Even better than 3:0 against Barca.
He silenced me tonight but I know we can play like this.
Do not go back to the pussy tactics.
Play every game like it is the last. We have the players.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This is so unreal. The big challenge will be to get some sleep tonight. Work tomorrow. Lol I wont be able to get this off my mind fpr a while. What a game!!! I have never seen Juve coming back like this. No words to describe this. Omg

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You know im the first to call this old fart a poosie coach because thats what he is, a poossie. 99% of the time.

And i say 99% of the time because for the first time in maybe 4 years , i see this man play with real cojones instead of his usual ladylike.

Just for today, ill do a special, and congratulate him because he deserves it.

Played like a real juventus coach. Need MORE of this please.
First part of this post 100% except replace Allegri with you and the sentiments of poosie with you fucking off.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
It's kind of crazy how he can pull this kind of move, almost done the same to Real last year.
And by this move I mean playing like shite the first leg and finally became a WC team in the 2nd.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This was the best game ever under Allegri. Even better than 3:0 against Barca.
He silenced me tonight but I know we can play like this.
Do not go back to the pussy tactics.
Play every game like it is the last. We have the players.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
The best i have seen from him since he came here indeed.

Not only because of the score because we won against madrid 3-1 and were still flawed... but today was special

And you know im a merciless critic of him. Not today

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So is it true then that he doesn't watch the opponent's to scout? Because he went into the first leg blind and then in the 2nd leg he put out possibly the best tactic I've ever seen against Atletico Madrid.
He's done this so many times... Think Dortmund first leg in his first year. Bayern first leg in his second with a disastrous first half. Tottenham and Real Madrid first leg last year. He almost always recovers from his first leg mistakes in the 2nd leg. Sometimes it hasn't been enough... but this year it was. Fantastic tactics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 53, Guests: 352)