out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I love Allegri but kinda wish we could get somebody totally different next time, maybe somebody like Guardiola. I've been a fan of this team for 20 years and obviously loved the 1-0 wins but I wouldn't mind changing that for a brief period.

Apr 19, 2007
Stop trying to twist my words.

Do you associate defensive mentality with winning? So if Allegri leaves, can you guarantee us dominating as long as we bring a coach with a defensive mentality?
Playing good football isnt equivalent of winning either though like some on here believe.Elite attacking talent does matter though and it seems we have that this year. For instance why isnt Pep winning the CL? He hasnt since he had that Barca super team

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Playing good football isnt equivalent of winning either though like some on here believe.Elite attacking talent does matter though and it seems we have that this year. For instance why isnt Pep winning the CL? He hasnt since he had that Barca super team
You don't get it, I'm a massive fan of Allegri. I don't want him to leave at all and I don't care about the boring football as long as we're winning. But IF he decides he wants to leave, I wouldn't mind having Guardiola here and his attacking(but winning) style.

You don't see me asking for Sarri or Di Frencesco just because they play attacking football because they are not winners.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You better be a winner if you only coach the leagues best team wherever you go. His CL record has been rather underwhelming, since he left a golden generation Barca team.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
You better be a winner if you only coach the leagues best team wherever you go. His CL record has been rather underwhelming, since he left a golden generation Barca team.
Can’t you dismiss Allegri’s success in with Juve using the same logic?

I do rate Max higher than Pep, mainly because I think that Pep is tactically naive in big CL games.

4-0 loss against Real (2014)
3-0 loss against Barca (2015)
3-0 loss against Liverpool (2018)

All because he is stubborn.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I think that Pep is tactically naive in big CL games.

4-0 loss against Real (2014)
3-0 loss against Barca (2015)
3-0 loss against Liverpool (2018)

All because he is stubborn.
This is by far my biggest issue with Pep. That i don't like his style is personal preference, some love it and some hate it, but being too stubborn to abandon his beautiful football approach for a more result orientated style is hurting his teams, especially in the knockout stages. His away record is also pretty dreadful for a coach like him.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He’s still the best coach out there actively employed

Did you get the new Surface Pro?
Max? For sure.

Always. The fact that the surface tablet doesn't leave the factory bent, like it's the case with some other brand, was convincing enough for me :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Same excuse week-in and week-out.
It's not an excuse, it's exactly what happend. You would know that would you just watch our games.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 153)