out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Max? For sure.

Always. The fact that the surface tablet doesn't leave the factory bent, like it's the case with some other brand, was convincing enough for me :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

It's not an excuse, it's exactly what happend. You would know that would you just watch our games.
Soyist is the idiot who thought Chiellini fouled Olsen in the lead up to the disallowed goal. Just an anti-Juve troll who should just fanboy for Barca or City and be done with it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Blaming Allegri for Ronaldo missing sitters, and having the keeper pull miracle stops of multiple good attempts of his. And the ref disallowing two legit goals.

O Lawd, we have so many Trumps spouting Alternate facts on this forum. :baus:
Boy do I love the double standards. When we win by a Dybala/Ronaldo masterclass or a Bonucci long ball, it’s individual brilliance, but if the players miss simple chances or misplace 5 yard passes, it’s Allegri’s fault.

- - - Updated - - -

This is by far my biggest issue with Pep. That i don't like his style is personal preference, some love it and some hate it, but being too stubborn to abandon his beautiful football approach for a more result orientated style is hurting his teams, especially in the knockout stages. His away record is also pretty dreadful for a coach like him.
From what I hear, Pep’s philosophy is that if his players do what they are supposed to, they should always win, irrespective of the opponents strategy or tactics. Which can explain how his teams dominate for large parts of the season but completely get taken apart by certain teams.
Same excuse week-in and week-out.
Allegri fans don’t need excuses because he keeps winning. 20 wins from 23 games this season, an 87% win rate. No other coach can boast of such a record.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So a man alone who literally outscored this team in Europe (since he played there) is now somehow turned into vucinic/matri/morata?

You allegri shills love stats, the stats will show you that Cristiano goal scoring stats would plummet to bottom now that he's here.

This is a pattern, the players misses chances after chances because the chances are simply not that good.

Again, Cristiano fucking Ronaldo is here, and this team still struggling hard to score goals.

Only idiot allegri shills and cock suckers would defend this shit, period.

Has 12 right now. Had 13 about this time last year.

Such a massive plummet.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ronaldo has missed about 15 sitters since joining us. Could already have 25+ goals if it wasn’t for his fairly wasteful finishing. How the fuck can brain-dead cucks like Napoleonic blame the coach for this?
This. Ronaldo has had a ridiculous amount of chances but has one hell of a bloopers reel already.

He is not and never has been the GOAT goalscorer due to clinical finishing. How the soyboys see this as a symptom of Allegri or Ronaldo's move to Juventus is comedy.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Pep is one of the most weird coaches out there for some different reasons

When his teams play well they play some of the most astonishing/fluid attacking football out there - but when it doesn’t work it looks naive as hell

I remember when he started coaching Bayern Munich back in 2013, he took over from the treble team and it was some rather boring football for most parts. Then he somehow changed his style from 2014 and on. We played some really really good football in periodes

The thing is, even though we often played brilliant football we were suffering from Peps stubborness, Daidevil already explained it well.

Pep is a brilliant coach when his teams play well, but his stubborness often killed us in the later stages

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
How can they not be good enough if it is still enough to win game after game despite all the glaring misses?
Because if they were good enough chances, then these highly paid players wouldn't have trouble converting more goals per game?

If zukic was injured, how many times would we have been dropping points simply because no one would have been there to score tap ins or headers? Why haven't dybala, berna, costa and cuadrado prove their worth?

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Zukic had an absolute shit game against Genoa where we dropped points. The next 3 games he was injured and we won all 3. Away to United, one of our best games. Then there was the fluke game home against United where we also dominated heavily until the late fuck up, and since then zukic has played every game.

So instead of speculating and making things up, you can look at our games and see for yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)