out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 2, 2005
Blaming Allegri for losing this? We lost because of not subbing? WTH is wrong with you guys!
not really
can not complain at all. he got it all right.
i dont recall a moment we put a foot wrong.

it is just he leave it alot to luck, they got lucky with the last play of the game, we lost concentration for one fucking second.
but if your planing to play ET, just dont leave luck to mess with u. cannot understand why not waste those added minutes with 1 sub which he was going to use anyway in ET.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hopefully the first 75 minutes of this game can convince allegri to set us up more offensively than our normal and the last 15 min to convince him to abandon the conservatism.
You forgot the Bayern away game already

- - - Updated - - -

Did he had an issue with Ramos after the penalty decision on the sideline? News about that?
I hope he used the chance to punch him in da face

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Hopefully the first 75 minutes of this game can convince allegri to set us up more offensively than our normal and the last 15 min to convince him to abandon the conservatism.
It was arguably a more defensive formation with 3 true CMs instead of only 2.

We'll see Allegri's real formation once one of Dybala/Higuain is sold.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Subs had nothing to do with this loss. The penalty was not a penalty at all. Top that with the fact that almost no other ref in the world would award that penalty with mere seconds on the clock especially if it was a soft penalty at most. This is the only reason we lost. We took it to Real tonight and the fact that their team and their fans celebrated was classless and undeserving. The only person who didn’t was Zidane and for that I respect him

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
THIS. I love Max, we have to fu cking demolish the opposition always. That is the way we should play forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 197)