out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What a game, what an ending. Damn... Rollercoaster of emotions, from highs to lows. Well done everyone, hell of an effort tonight. I expected us to fight and grind entire 90 min. Lets win Scudetto now and with few good additions, with Max on the bench, we have another shot at this next season.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Blaming Allegri is disgusting after that

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
:tup:

We were probably as robbed as we could possibly get, denied of an Extra-Time opportunity in which we had the upper hand with two subs available while 3-0 up, nobody's really to blame other than that piece of shit referee and his biased game-changing decision...

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
All that matters is if another manager anywhere on earth could have done better. I don't think you can say that though.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I want more than anything to meet those classless clowns next year.

We won't make the same mistakes again. That's twice bitten by those snakes.

Call me crazy, we will go ham on the market after this.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It's always a 9.5/10 job by Max Allegri :depressed

Holding the two substitutes was a mistake. He could've made one sub to slow down the game at final minutes. In the end though, there is absolutely no manager in the entire world that can do the other magnificent stuff he does throughout the season and in crucial games.

To keep Max should be a priority and to get him more involved in the transfer market is a must. Give him the players he want and he will conquer Europe for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 226)