out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
This is Vialli_92's best post to date. Only one to ever make sense.

Ignore this fucking kid. Either he is a troll or he is disturbed. Nonetheless let his internet alter ego die on 'Tuz.
I have 3 people on ignore it does wonders not seeing them anymore

These guys just complain about my posting instead of doing the logical thing of ignoring me

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Let's sack Allegri and we might not make it past the group stage.
We have been a fucking joke in the Champions League this season

We lost 3-0 to Barcelona away.
We couldn’t score a single goal against Barca at home when they benched Messi and were looking for a draw.
We stumbled our way past Olympiacos and Sporting, not a single convincing victory in those four games.
We got outplayed by Tottenham. We won because of how clinical Dybala and Higuain were in the second leg.
We got humiliated by Real Madrid

Teams with inferior players like Roma, Sevilla and Liverpool have been far more impressive than us in the Champions League this season.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nah, that's just me.

Or do you know any other Bolivians?
I do not.

Sister in law actually lived in Bolivia for a while. She's totally in love with the place, but says the corruption on all levels is pretty hard to suffer through at times. Says it's even a thing in hospitals.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I do not.

Sister in law actually lived in Bolivia for a while. She's totally in love with the place, but says the corruption on all levels is pretty hard to suffer through at times. Says it's even a thing in hospitals.
It's not corruption, it's more influence. Right @IliveForJuve

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I do not.

And she's completely right. Italy ain't got nothing on us.

Dealing with public institutions is really painful unless you've got good contacts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 241)