out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
To be fair the 7-1 scoreline from the last 2 games hasnt been fair. Both games we were atleast on par (but with the feeling that Real would have an extra gear if they really needed it) until random incidents ruined it for us, around 60min in, both games. We need those players who can run and battle, no place for pussies and cowards in such a game. We saw yesterday how much better a team can be and how little Messi, Iniesta and the likes can be, when you dont give a shit and go 120% into the duals. Who can do that for us right now?

- - - Updated - - -

Szczesny, Asamoah, Alex Sandro, Khedira, Cuadrado, Costa, Higuain, Pjanic. They got the lungs and determination for it for sure.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Roma create more and better chances than we do. We outscore then because we have much better players.

https://understat.com/league/Serie_A

Their xG is 58, our xG is 50. We outscore them because of Dybala and Higuain, not because of Allegri.
I see you're trying to slip this BS here again. xG for teams is super flawed, doesn't account for million other factors that happen in a game and it's used to indicate how an average player would score from those chances. Considering we have no midfield and way above average attackers...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
All the people in here saying they wanted to draw Liverpool and laughed at me when I suggested they can knock out any team on their day

They are a very dangerous team to play against
Just be quiet, you fucking moron. You predicted that Man City were the strongest team left and would win the tournament. You have no fucken shame. Buzz off.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Just be quiet, you fucking moron. You predicted that Man City were the strongest team left and would win the tournament. You have no fucken shame. Buzz off.
not to mention, Klopp would play right into Allegris hands, just the way Pep did into his. if vialli wasnt such clueless halfwit, he would have considered this

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
not to mention, Klopp would play right into Allegris hands, just the way Pep did into his. if vialli wasnt such clueless halfwit, he would have considered this
Yes our Chiellini and Barzagli who can't deal with 31 year old Benzema and 33 year old Ronaldo would deal so well with Salah, Mane and Firmino

It would be a very difficult match

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I see you're trying to slip this BS here again. xG for teams is super flawed, doesn't account for million other factors that happen in a game and it's used to indicate how an average player would score from those chances. Considering we have no midfield and way above average attackers...
...the xG for Juventus actually seem to make sense. are you trying to use that as an argument against it? :D

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
The only team winning it is City

I don't see them losing it unless they have a big drop in form

Liverpool are a potential bannanna skin for them but 9/10 times I expect City to advance against Liverpool
What sort of bet do you have in mind? As long as it's a friendly bet like an avatar change I don't see why not
If City don't win it, you take a 2 month break from posting. If they do win it, I take the 2 months off. Mod enforced
Ok that sounds cool to me, I just have one suggestion though

Make the bet until the 1st of August since that's roughly 2 months from the CL final
Deal.

So the bet is on City winning the CL.

If they win, ban me til August 1st. If they lose, ban Vialli til then.
@Dostoevsky
:tup:

So bet starts after the CL final to 1st of August, if they get knocked out next week I want to be able to post until season ends :lol: :lol:
I wish his ban would start earlier.

@Dostoevsky @icemaη @Bianconero_Aus

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
...the xG for Juventus actually seem to make sense. are you trying to use that as an argument against it? :D
It doesn't really make sense. You can't talk about lack of chances when we have no midfield to create those chances and you can't talk about how we score out of our ass when we have WC strikers, not average ones who are getting lucky...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 444)