out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Max is testing my loyalty for sure this season.

He is offering loyalty to the wrong players (Asamoah/Cuadrado) and playing the wrong lineups. Really frustrating.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
C mom Max, 4-2-3-1 is not working, you better realize that before it's too late.
The players already did, they play better when we change formation, if he doesn't change it, they will make his stay unpleasant...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Bench players need to get their playing time otherwise they will be useless when they need to step up. Injuries, suspensions, etc...

- - - Updated - - -

I think hes playing the right line up though, he can back this up with 6 wins out 7 games.... :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bench players need to get their playing time otherwise they will be useless when they need to step up. Injuries, suspensions, etc...

- - - Updated - - -

I think hes playing the right line up though, he can back this up with 6 wins out 7 games.... :p
Asamoah was useless today. He has been benched and your theory should have been put to the test today but it was wrong. Asamoah doesn't belong on this team. Even MDS on the left would have been better.

Cuadrado too. Fuck his hot/cold form and his little tricks that amount to FK's no where near the box for it to be useful.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
C mom Max, 4-2-3-1 is not working, you better realize that before it's too late.
The players already did, they play better when we change formation, if he doesn't change it, they will make his stay unpleasant...
I have to agree. The 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 works best. Our midfield gets muffled in the 4-2-3-1 our forwards drift out of play and the defense gets no real support

Boksic

May 11, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Apart from the 1 out of 7 today :D

I think he got most of the line-up right today. But away to Atalanta is one of our hardest games, we should have our strongest team playing. Asamoah and Benatia should not be considered in our first 11.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Our "creative" players also get doubled down on instantly. That's how to stop Juventus...make them pass it back over and over and over again...Max needs to find a way to get beyond that otherwise we are up for a bunch of frustrating games.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Needs to improve our mentality quickly. Maybe we haven't recovered from Cardiff, but we seem fragile.
I don't think we have, in fact I'm certain of it. What happened that night really screwed us over. How do we change this around?I think we need a break a proper one. International breaks don't really count. We need to relax and unwind.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Asamoah was useless today. He has been benched and your theory should have been put to the test today but it was wrong. Asamoah doesn't belong on this team. Even MDS on the left would have been better.

Cuadrado too. Fuck his hot/cold form and his little tricks that amount to FK's no where near the box for it to be useful.
Id disagree on your Asamoah assesment... Hes not AS quality but offers decent coverage one the left side unlike MDS that made some blunders in our first games and shouldnt be ahead of him in the pecking order.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Id disagree on your Asamoah assesment... Hes not AS quality but offers decent coverage one the left side unlike MDS that made some blunders in our first games and shouldnt be ahead of him in the pecking order.
And Asamoah hasn't made blunders? We had zero issues on the left side what we needed was a player that was capable of beating defenders because we didn't' have that in our starting lineup.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Apart from the 1 out of 7 today :D

I think he got most of the line-up right today. But away to Atalanta is one of our hardest games, we should have our strongest team playing. Asamoah and Benatia should not be considered in our first 11.
Yeah and people want a lot of changes after 1 questionable result against difficult adversary, a lot of dubious ref calls, lack of luck and seriously Atalantas 2nd goal was outstanding. You cant defend that.... we had our chances, he set the team up in a way for us to dominate game, create opportunities, but as already said games like these happen. :)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
In Asamoah's defense, he played a big part in our opening goal with an overlapping run and a clever pick out of Matuidi. I think he may also have done similar before the second goal.

But he needs to get crosses in more.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
The Asa/ Mandzu partnership sucks. No thread on the leftwing at all when AS is not playing.

Again no plan at all when we need to break down opponents. Puts on Cuad and Costa. Makes them play centrally, with Barza and Asa as full backs. No body knows were the others are going to run, so every player are taking at least two touches on the ball, slowing play down, making it hard to create space.0

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
And Asamoah hasn't made blunders? We had zero issues on the left side what we needed was a player that was capable of beating defenders because we didn't' have that in our starting lineup.
Which blunder did he make tonight? Well we didnt have issues since he I guess locked that left side down... :p He didnt offer much upfront that I agree with.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
It seems like he doesn't know how find a winning combination.costa for mandzu while dybala was poor.costa is only player who can sub Dybala.
Barza for lich!! He looks like he has no idea what he's doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)