out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
We had a great performance today, but it was only Torino.

I want to see how we do against Napoli or Barcelona first, then we see whether anything has changed from last season, or if we still have the same problems as before.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Allegri showed balls tonight. Benching Higuain. Also, the hunger i saw in the players tonight is really, really refreshing and promising. Such grinta. I guess its the Mandzo effect and the No-Higuain effect.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I would have never thought I'd like Allegri this much. When he was appointed I really thought we hit rock bottom but somehow manages to amaze me every year slightly more. The CL-final in his first season, the unbeaten streak in his second season and how he managed our deficient squad to a CL-final in his third season was impressive.

It'll be hard, very hard but if there ever would be a season to take a step up, this would be it. For the first time we have offered him a squad that is versatile, has no extremely defficients and where he does not need 4 months to figure out the right balance.

Right now he's making sure we take control of big matches, press harder and attack more instead relying in our defence. The 4-2-3-1 is something I would had never thought he see Juve playing, not this attacking. We average 3 goals per game so far which is something I haven't seen in a very long time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I would have never thought I'd like Allegri this much. When he was appointed I really thought we hit rock bottom but somehow manages to amaze me every year slightly more. The CL-final in his first season, the unbeaten streak in his second season and how he managed our deficient squad to a CL-final in his third season was impressive.

It'll be hard, very hard but if there ever would be a season to take a step up, this would be it. For the first time we have offered him a squad that is versatile, has no extremely defficients and where he does not need 4 months to figure out the right balance.

Right now he's making sure we take control of big matches, press harder and attack more instead relying in our defence. The 4-2-3-1 is something I would had never thought he see Juve playing, not this attacking. We average 3 goals per game so far which is something I haven't seen in a very long time.
That's crazy if true.

Napoli is doing well, hopefully they slip up soon.

Our next few league games for October are gonna be tough:

Atalanta
Lazio
Udinese
SPAL
Milan

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
That's crazy if true.

Napoli is doing well, hopefully they slip up soon.

Our next few league games for October are gonna be tough:

Atalanta
Lazio
Udinese
SPAL
Milan
Why you doubt me?

3 goals against Cagliari
4 goals against Genoa
3 goals against Chievo
3 goals against Sassuolo
1 goal against Fiorentina
4 goals against Torino

18 goals, 6 matches, 3 goals per match

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why you doubt me?

3 goals against Cagliari
4 goals against Genoa
3 goals against Chievo
3 goals against Sassuolo
1 goal against Fiorentina
4 goals against Torino

18 goals, 6 matches, 3 goals per match
hot dog thats amazing

gotta keep it going

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 164)