out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
So we can't criticize if Juve play bad against a totally renewed Fiorentina which was 1 man down since the start of the second half?
Or how we actually failed to make more than 2shots in the net? one was the goal and the other being again Mandzukic trying?

The one making me laugh is you instead. I laugh much less paying 500euro for the season ticket and 250euro for paytv to watch this.
You can tell me whatever you like but as fan and as a paying customer I don't like this.
I liked the first Allegri in 2015 when we played a fast counter-attack football with Tevez-Morata and Pogba-Vidal as our stars, it was actually enjoyable to watch but from then on it was a depressing spiral....
As someone closer to Juve than most of us I want to ask you what do italians think of our play?
My opinion is that we have been detoriorating especially in attack every year since Allegri despite spending more and more. For me it is not excusable this Juve to defend one goal lead against 10 men no matter the team. This man will make even trio of Messi, Neymar and Suarez look average as an attacking unit. His obsesion with defence is becoming really disturbing. The last example is his rage against Pjanic - I cannot comprehend why would someone will be so irritated in such situation. It was not a critical one where keeping the ball would have given us some advantage or prevent the other team from scoring.
Our game plan against big teams is to score first and defend for our lives after that. If we concede first we crash every fucking time. I do not want to see the same attitude even against lesser teams too.Allegri's luck will run out sooner or later and our stars will stop saving him.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I assume that's the price for the Curva?
yeah 495€ to renew and 540€ for a new one

- - - Updated - - -

As someone closer to Juve than most of us I want to ask you what do italians think of our play?
My opinion is that we have been detoriorating especially in attack every year since Allegri despite spending more and more. For me it is not excusable this Juve to defend one goal lead against 10 men no matter the team. This man will make even trio of Messi, Neymar and Suarez look average as an attacking unit. His obsesion with defence is becoming really disturbing. The last example is his rage against Pjanic - I cannot comprehend why would someone will be so irritated in such situation. It was not a critical one where keeping the ball would have given us some advantage or prevent the other team from scoring.
Our game plan against big teams is to score first and defend for our lives after that. If we concede first we crash every $#@!ing time. I do not want to see the same attitude even against lesser teams too.Allegri's luck will run out sooner or later and our stars will stop saving him.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
About italians in general they say we're stong but play badly and that we have a problem in defence.
Many in Curva Sud instead criticize Allegri/the management for spending 90m on Bernardeschi and Douglas Costa and making them play never or almost when our biggest mishaps were midfield and right back position.
About attack we always knew since his milan job that he is no Conte with offensive strategy..... he always base his game on his players "estro" (fantasy) so unless Dybala and Cuadrado are on good days we rarely we'll have anything to look for.
Was speaking with some friends after the game how we wasted money on Douglas Costa which weirdly Bayern let go and fans were even more eager to do so. Saying how he needs space ahed of him to show his worth and that's not happened yet in Serie A.
He is not defence obsessed he just has no idea. He raged against Pjanic cause we were suffering a 10man Fiorentina since 10-15mins badly and we were only 1 up. While Pjanic tried a useless shot from Midfield he explained he was angry cause that way we gave Fiorentina another chance to go up and try to equalize while he expected that a player experienced as Pjanic would do his best to keep the ball and make that last minute a dead one.
About big teams...wherever we score or not we always try to chill down the game tempo... slowing down the whole game so that we won't waste our stamina and against big teams it never worked but let's see how it goes.
Generally italians are half and half. One half think that Allegri after 3 years still has not given a good game style to the team making us one of the most boring teams to watch.
The other half says that we can't criticize someone who in 3 years won 3 scudetti , 3 coppa italia and reached 2 times the champions final.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

About italians in general they say we're stong but play badly and that we have a problem in defence.
Many in Curva Sud instead criticize Allegri/the management for spending 90m on Bernardeschi and Douglas Costa and making them play never or almost when our biggest mishaps were midfield and right back position.
About attack we always knew since his milan job that he is no Conte with offensive strategy..... he always base his game on his players "estro" (fantasy) so unless Dybala and Cuadrado are on good days we rarely we'll have anything to look for.
Was speaking with some friends after the game how we wasted money on Douglas Costa which weirdly Bayern let go and fans were even more eager to do so. Saying how he needs space ahed of him to show his worth and that's not happened yet in Serie A.
He is not defence obsessed he just has no idea. He raged against Pjanic cause we were suffering a 10man Fiorentina since 10-15mins badly and we were only 1 up. While Pjanic tried a useless shot from Midfield he explained he was angry cause that way we gave Fiorentina another chance to go up and try to equalize while he expected that a player experienced as Pjanic would do his best to keep the ball and make that last minute a dead one.
About big teams...wherever we score or not we always try to chill down the game tempo... slowing down the whole game so that we won't waste our stamina and against big teams it never worked but let's see how it goes.
Generally italians are half and half. One half think that Allegri after 3 years still has not given a good game style to the team making us one of the most boring teams to watch.
The other half says that we can't criticize someone who in 3 years won 3 scudetti , 3 coppa italia and reached 2 times the champions final.
I am not sure about that because year after year our results show the best defence in Seria A and even CL.IMO it is easily visible when you see the players he prefers and our gameplay. It is based on players who cover a lot of ground and are not especially skillful.And even if they are gifted they also have to track back so much and cover so much ground that often they are dead after half an hour. We also cannot press very well, cannot hold the ball for longer periods and play with high intensity for a whole game - characteristics that every truly attacking team has. Look at Napoli where they pressed Lazio for 90 minutes and did not give up on goals until the last second. Juve cannot play like that. This energy saving mode that most of you call it seems more like our team is physically unprepared and drop off easily. I am yet to see two equally good halfs in a game by our team. Juve seemed finished against 10 men Fiorentina in the last 20 minutes despite half the team consisting of players who play less regularly.
And with Pjanic I continue to not understand the rage.I read Allegri's explanation but it is not satisfying but more controversial. Why would you want the player who was almost all alone to keep possession in our own half when someone could dispose him of the ball and attack us immediately? I do not buy it. Allegri was enraged because some mofo went against his instructions and actually tried something unexpected and this was to score a goal.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So we can't criticize if Juve play bad against a totally renewed Fiorentina which was 1 man down since the start of the second half?
Or how we actually failed to make more than 2shots in the net? one was the goal and the other being again Mandzukic trying?

The one making me laugh is you instead. I laugh much less paying 500euro for the season ticket and 250euro for paytv to watch this.
You can tell me whatever you like but as fan and as a paying customer I don't like this.
I liked the first Allegri in 2015 when we played a fast counter-attack football with Tevez-Morata and Pogba-Vidal as our stars, it was actually enjoyable to watch but from then on it was a depressing spiral....
Then don't buy them, go watch Napoli or Lazio, they play some nice footie. Customer :howler:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

We changed a lot and if Evra didn't fuck it up so hard we would have already 3 awesome UCL with Max in charge. Our selling club policy isn't easy to digest each summer.

Our bigger mistakes this summer was IMO both FB. In the left we should have send Asa wherever he wanna leave and get q descent Sub not a guy who can't do nothing more that what a CB would do in that position and about the right, OMG. MDS as starter and in replace of Dani is a nigthmare. Playing Stu there it just shows what a big joke we r right now in that position

Modern football rely on FB way too much. RM is the best team cuz Marcelo and Carvajal r two awesome FB, without them their attack is quite normal but with them is awesome. Looked what happened to Farca without Dani and with an out of form Alba, Farca game plan was just ok.

Max is experimenting and we r gonna play bad for a while till he find his feet again but last season in since march we didn't play a boring football IMO quite the opposite

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I told u guys. Max is doing the same $#@! last season. Doing a lot of stupid experiments like playing Stu and Asa as FB that is the same to play with 4 CB or without FB or whatever point of view u wanna see it.

And again he started to talk $#@! about player without take the responsibility of it. Only different I'm guessing, this semester is not gonna end yelling to his bosses in Dec cuz we already lost the copa....

Then in January he would be again the genius he is... so enjoy the nonsense for a while
:agree:

It is going to be ugly for a while, but if he manage to turn it around in the second part of the season I am all for it.

Would like to see some fluid attacking football, as we certainly has the players for it now, but I have accepted that its not going to happen under Allegri. On the other side he is probably one of the few managers who will make us CHL contenders each year, and thats the most important thing.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We have a 6th gear this season it seems. Looks like we have a lot more bite than any of our previous incarnations and he is not afraid to use it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
One commentator on Swedish TV whose opinion I regard highly have been repeating recently how this Juve has been playing so much better than previous years that early in the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)