out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Max Allegri explained his tactical decisions and reassured Alvaro Morata after Juventus got their eighth consecutive victory.
The Bianconeri pushed Verona aside 3-0 in Turin with Paulo Dybala, Leonardo Bonucci and Simone Zaza on target.
“The lads did well to get their minds straight back into Serie A mode after the holidays and allowed Verona nothing, other than a single great Gigi Buffon save,” the Coach told Mediaset Premium.
“We are back in the Scudetto race and that is important. We’ve won eight in a row and must reach maturity now. We’ve got to put points in the bag and the key is to reach the last six rounds in a good position.
“Zaza is doing well at Juventus and has a fine goals per game average. I always say the bench is essential and he has been doing very well coming in during the match. We have three tournaments and want everyone to be useful.
“Was Morata sad? He has no reason to be sad. The sadder one feels, the less well things go. Let’s not forget Morata scored two decisive goals for Champions League qualification. Every campaign has ups and downs and he is working for the team.”
With Andrea Barzagli injured, Allegri picked Martin Caceres rather than Daniele Rugani in defence.
“Because today was a game where Caceres would’ve been more useful than Rugani. Caceres is a player who needs to be recovered, but Rugani has the faith of Coach and club. He will find space this season and Rugani will not leave.”

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Allegri reassures Morata
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri explained his tactical decisions and reassured Alvaro Morata after Juventus got their eighth consecutive victory.

The Bianconeri pushed Verona aside 3-0 in Turin with Paulo Dybala, Leonardo Bonucci and Simone Zaza on target.

“The lads did well to get their minds straight back into Serie A mode after the holidays and allowed Verona nothing, other than a single great Gigi Buffon save,”
the Coach told Mediaset Premium.

“We are back in the Scudetto race and that is important. We’ve won eight in a row and must reach maturity now. We’ve got to put points in the bag and the key is to reach the last six rounds in a good position.

“Zaza is doing well at Juventus and has a fine goals per game average. I always say the bench is essential and he has been doing very well coming in during the match. We have three tournaments and want everyone to be useful.

“Was Morata sad? He has no reason to be sad. The sadder one feels, the less well things go. Let’s not forget Morata scored two decisive goals for Champions League qualification. Every campaign has ups and downs and he is working for the team.”

With Andrea Barzagli injured, Allegri picked Martin Caceres rather than Daniele Rugani in defence.

“Because today was a game where Caceres would’ve been more useful than Rugani. Caceres is a player who needs to be recovered, but Rugani has the faith of Coach and club. He will find space this season and Rugani will not leave.
@Mark

beat me to it @DelPiero84

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The difference is that in its golden age Serie A was dominating both C. League and Coppa UEFA, while actually PL clubs despite of the endless money are constantly a laughing stock in both european competitions.
The dominating league is La Liga (as in dominate Europe), the huge money is EPL. Where best players want to play is the two La Liga giants, they go to EPL riches if said two giants cant get them/dont want them.

Serie A from 80s to late 90s/early 00s used to hold all these 3 factors on its own.

Nov 17, 2012
Mister has got the ship back on course. Squad coming back to full strength too, it was good seeing Caceres get a start, nice to see Rugani subbed in, and it seems Licht is back to full fitness and health. Zaza is the new Quag (Impactarella), Dybala is turning out to be f*cking amazing... Barza, though currently having a fitness issue, deserves his renewal. It is all going swimmingly well. My only two concerns are; firstly that I hope Caceres doesn't fall to pieces, can redeem himself and earn that extension that seemed inevitable during last season, and that Morata can break this slump he's seemingly slipping in to.. :/

Grande EuroMaxXx! :D

- - - Updated - - -

^ I loved reading the last line. May they stay fallen forever and ever.
I'd sooner see Inter put to the sword than Milan. At least Milan has folklore and is a team that made sporting legend... In the 'modern age' alone, they ushered in many champions of the Italian game, such as the likes of Baresi, Maldini, Costacurta, Albertini, Gattuso and Pirlo just to name a few. What the f*ck have Inter done? Also, Milan was also blemished by Morattopoli, let's never forget who was behind that, and the teams and people who were tarnished by the confected farce.. AC > Inter forevs.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Mister has got the ship back on course. Squad coming back to full strength too, it was good seeing Caceres get a start, nice to see Rugani subbed in, and it seems Licht is back to full fitness and health. Zaza is the new Quag (Impactarella), Dybala is turning out to be f*cking amazing... Barza, though currently having a fitness issue, deserves his renewal. It is all going swimmingly well. My only two concerns are; firstly that I hope Caceres doesn't fall to pieces, can redeem himself and earn that extension that seemed inevitable during last season, and that Morata can break this slump he's seemingly slipping in to.. :/

Grande EuroMaxXx! :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'd sooner see Inter put to the sword than Milan. At least Milan has folklore and is a team that made sporting legend... In the 'modern age' alone, they ushered in many champions of the Italian game, such as the likes of Baresi, Maldini, Costacurta, Albertini, Gattuso and Pirlo just to name a few. What the f*ck have Inter done? Also, Milan was also blemished by Morattopoli, let's never forget who was behind that, and the teams and people who were tarnished by the confected farce.. AC > Inter forevs.
Shut the fuck up. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 46, Guests: 257)