out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I'd sooner see Inter put to the sword than Milan. At least Milan has folklore and is a team that made sporting legend... In the 'modern age' alone, they ushered in many champions of the Italian game, such as the likes of Baresi, Maldini, Costacurta, Albertini, Gattuso and Pirlo just to name a few. What the f*ck have Inter done? Also, Milan was also blemished by Morattopoli, let's never forget who was behind that, and the teams and people who were tarnished by the confected farce.. AC > Inter forevs.
Yep, can't even begin to understand Juve fans that don't agree with this.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Ínter was/is/will be shit... Last game they should lost against Empoli.. Our real contender is Napoli... Ínter, florentina and Roma are gonna fight for 3rd place

Mar 10, 2009
I hate AC Milan more than Inter. AC Milan are kinda like the Italian Real Madrid these days; treatment of managers, absurd transfers and obnoxious men at the top. Don't like Inter either but AC Milan are becoming one of the most disliked clubs in Europe in general these days. I'm glad Allegri is proving "G and B" wrong, considering how badly they treated him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Don't care much about Milan, we've always had some decent, friendly like relationship with them, where two clubs wouldn't interfere with each other's transfers, while Inter on the other hand is the club I trully hate/detest/loathe. Calciopolli as one of the reasons, main one, but also bitching during the 90es, more specifically after the game in Turin in 1997/98 when they complained about officiating and still mention this game from time to time.

Nov 17, 2012
Shut the $#@! up. :lol:
What? Calciopoli was an invention Moratti that inflicted enormous pain on this club, or has that fact escaped you somehow? That sin alone should forever place Shinter well well below AC. Sorry you lack the intellectual faculties to make that distinction..

- - - Updated - - -

Don't care much about Milan, we've always had some decent, friendly like relationship with them, where two clubs wouldn't interfere with each other's transfers, while Inter on the other hand is the club I trully hate/detest/loathe. Calciopolli as one of the reasons, main one, but also bitching during the 90es, more specifically after the game in Turin in 1997/98 when they complained about officiating and still mention this game from time to time.
My point exact! :tup:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I hate AC Milan more than Inter. AC Milan are kinda like the Italian Real Madrid these days; treatment of managers, absurd transfers and obnoxious men at the top. Don't like Inter either but AC Milan are becoming one of the most disliked clubs in Europe in general these days. I'm glad Allegri is proving "G and B" wrong, considering how badly they treated him.
HOW

Calciopoli would be enough reasons for a dozen of clubs, let alone one that has been our most hated rival before already.

- - - Updated - - -

Not that this discussion isn't completely futile and has been led a dozen times in the time I've spent on this forum already, but still

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
What? Calciopoli was an invention Moratti that inflicted enormous pain on this club, or has that fact escaped you somehow? That sin alone should forever place Shinter well well below AC. Sorry you lack the intellectual faculties to make that distinction..

- - - Updated - - -

My point exact! :tup:
Nevermind Klin. That's what happens when your two heads are mushroom tips.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
’Rugani is Juve's future, but now...'
By Football Italia staff

Coach Max Allegri says Daniele Rugani 'could play tomorrow' against Sampdoria, but defends his decision to limit his time: 'He's so young'.

The Bianconeri are climbing back up in the standings but will face a determined opponent tomorrow as they visit the Blucerchiati at 19.45 GMT.

“Sampdoria played a good derby, in fact an excellent one for a full hour, and they emerge from two good games against Palermo and Lazio,” Allegri told the Press.

“We'll come into an enthusiastic environment. They scored 27 goals, only 4 less than Juventus, who conceded 28. When they play at home they have substantial quality.

“They have Eder, [Luis] Muriel, [Carlos] Carbonero, [Roberto] Soriano, and then there's [Antonio] Cassano, who returned to a good condition and can create play and put all of his teammates in a condition to score.

“So this game no less than all the others is going to be complicated, because we're up against a team with good technique.

“I haven't chosen who to field ahead of the defence, I'll make my decisions. But it's certainly going to be a player fit for that role, I won't get creative in that sense. It's either that, or we play with no defensive midfielder at all.”

Recently the agent of Daniele Rugani complained that Juventus didn't give him enough playing time.

“I don't know what Rugani's agent said, I can only reply that he wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't ask for him to play.

“But I'm the Coach and my own job involves knowing when Rugani has to play. He's a young kid and he'll be part of the January transfer window until the end. I think he'll be part of Juventus too, for many years.

“But I think Juve already have some important players in defence, like [Giorgio] Chiellini, [Andrea] Barzagli, [Leonardo] Bonucci, or like [Martin] Caceres, who did well after almost six months without playing time.

“Rugani did well too in the derby. I might play him tomorrow.

“As for Hernanes, as I already said, it's the whole team that wasn't doing well at first, because the results weren't coming in.

“There's no point, and it's unfair, in blaming it all on one player. Besides, Hernanes played a great game in Manchester when Juventus won in the Champions League, it was a delicate match and he proved he's got personality.

“He played quite well in the derby, especially when he shielded the defence after the injury of [Sami] Khedira. And I'm sure that's his role for as long as he still plays football.”
@Mark "He‘s sooo young" :touched:

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
What does caceceres have what rugani does not?
Rugani is not padoin tbh. He is our future and need to play. It's same with last year when allegri chose pepe over coman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)