out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yours doesn't ;)

I just don't see why it is a shock that a new coach doesn't want to dismantle a solid and working system. If we bring in other players (Evra allows the back four) to suit his 4-3-1-2 or a 4-3-3 then great, we need to be more flexible, but don't be surprised to see us start with the 3-5-2.
What dedication do I have? You are dedicated to defend all criticism towards whoever is in charge.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yours doesn't ;)

I just don't see why it is a shock that a new coach doesn't want to dismantle a solid and working system. If we bring in other players (Evra allows the back four) to suit his 4-3-1-2 or a 4-3-3 then great, we need to be more flexible, but don't be surprised to see us start with the 3-5-2.
What dedication do I have? You are dedicated to defend all criticism towards whoever is in charge.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Marotta: "Allegri is a successful coach with a great footballing vision: we're asking him to keep winning.
Allegri: "I will try to further improve this side. I'm happy to coach players like Pogba and Vidal.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Marotta: "Allegri is a successful coach with a great footballing vision: we're asking him to keep winning.
Allegri: "I will try to further improve this side. I'm happy to coach players like Pogba and Vidal.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
taken from @adp1113:

Marotta "We had to act really fast, because the season has already started." #Allegri
Marotta "The aim is to keep winning. Allegri was the most suitable profile. He has always won in his first year."
Allegri "Juve's call came out of the blue. I know the importance of this team."
Allegri: First and foremost I consider myself fortunate.
Allergri "The club has a prudent strategy for the mercato."
Marotta "We tried to do everything to keep Conte."
Allegri "With Pirlo there's an excellent relationship. Andrea is a champion & has always played when I was at Milan, I'm lucky to have him."
Marotta:"Conte left Juve for personal reasons, out of respect I won't get into them but had nothing to do with transfer moves"
Allegri "Andrea decided to go to Juve & after 3 years here we are, I never questioned his quality, I'd be crazy."
Marrota "Differences with regards to the mercato & Conte's willingness to stop resulted in the contract termination."
Allegri "Juventus must be among the top 8 in Europe."
Marotta "The players haven't asked for a confrontation or explanation but I called them all after Conte decided to leave."
Marotta "We have leaders on the field who are also men, we will talk to them when they return from vacation."
Allegri "Evra is a player at an International level, he has done great things in Manchester."
Marotta "We will never put Vidal on sale."
Marotta on Vidal "Players always decide their future but yesterday I checked & Vidal was happy to continue with us."
Allegri "Pogba & Vidal are fundamental players."

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
taken from @adp1113:

Marotta "We had to act really fast, because the season has already started." #Allegri
Marotta "The aim is to keep winning. Allegri was the most suitable profile. He has always won in his first year."
Allegri "Juve's call came out of the blue. I know the importance of this team."
Allegri: First and foremost I consider myself fortunate.
Allergri "The club has a prudent strategy for the mercato."
Marotta "We tried to do everything to keep Conte."
Allegri "With Pirlo there's an excellent relationship. Andrea is a champion & has always played when I was at Milan, I'm lucky to have him."
Marotta:"Conte left Juve for personal reasons, out of respect I won't get into them but had nothing to do with transfer moves"
Allegri "Andrea decided to go to Juve & after 3 years here we are, I never questioned his quality, I'd be crazy."
Marrota "Differences with regards to the mercato & Conte's willingness to stop resulted in the contract termination."
Allegri "Juventus must be among the top 8 in Europe."
Marotta "The players haven't asked for a confrontation or explanation but I called them all after Conte decided to leave."
Marotta "We have leaders on the field who are also men, we will talk to them when they return from vacation."
Allegri "Evra is a player at an International level, he has done great things in Manchester."
Marotta "We will never put Vidal on sale."
Marotta on Vidal "Players always decide their future but yesterday I checked & Vidal was happy to continue with us."
Allegri "Pogba & Vidal are fundamental players."

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Yeah, let's hope we can convince them the club is still moving in the right direction and make them feel at ease though. I was never worried about Allegri not rating the $#@!ing best midfielder and best young player in the world.

Marotta confirmed he spoke with Vidal yesterday and Vidal confirmed he was happy to continue at Juventus.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Yeah, let's hope we can convince them the club is still moving in the right direction and make them feel at ease though. I was never worried about Allegri not rating the $#@!ing best midfielder and best young player in the world.

Marotta confirmed he spoke with Vidal yesterday and Vidal confirmed he was happy to continue at Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 24, Guests: 468)