out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I kinda feel the same and I don't know what causes it. I should be going nuts right now.
Its the fact that youve been given assurances over Vidal and that Evra will be coming. Got to admit its a clever PR to mention the Evra signing. Theres a lot of assurances thrown around but then thats what these meetings are for.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I kinda feel the same and I don't know what causes it. I should be going nuts right now.
Its the fact that youve been given assurances over Vidal and that Evra will be coming. Got to admit its a clever PR to mention the Evra signing. Theres a lot of assurances thrown around but then thats what these meetings are for.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
taken from @adp1113:

Marotta:"Conte left Juve for personal reasons, out of respect I won't get into them but had nothing to do with transfer moves"

Marrota "Differences with regards to the mercato & Conte's willingness to stop resulted in the contract termination."
There!! In the same press conference.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
taken from @adp1113:

Marotta:"Conte left Juve for personal reasons, out of respect I won't get into them but had nothing to do with transfer moves"

Marrota "Differences with regards to the mercato & Conte's willingness to stop resulted in the contract termination."
There!! In the same press conference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)